Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danielle Jones would so get it

1066gull

eastenders_1218917i.jpg

She really needs to be f***ed

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is a foxy bit but she is SO f***ing MISERABLE. Oh and just tell her shes your Mum for fucks sake !.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
She always remids me of a rabbit caught in headlights with her omnipresent startled glare.

Danielle > :eek:

Emmerdale is far more babe-a-licious! :love:

1066gull

She is a foxy bit but she is SO f***ing MISERABLE. Oh and just tell her shes your Mum for fucks sake !.

Shes does seem so insecure, bit like me :lolol:

All she needs is a man who can understand what shes going through and to get f***ed!

Yes I am putting myself forward as that man. It feels like we got something in common.

She has her issues and I have mine

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Shes does seem so insecure, bit like me :lolol:

All she needs is a man who can understand what shes going through and to get f***ed!

Yes I am putting myself forward as that man. It feels like we got something in common.

She has her issues and I have mine

I have more female related issues than you could possibly imagine.... She and I are rather well matched. :blush:

1066gull

I have more female related issues than you could possibly imagine.... She and I are rather well matched. :blush:

My I add I own all Doctor Who boxsets and the latest torchwood and russell t davies books

Well it worked for Bradley!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She looks like she's permanently chewing a Wasp.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My I add I own all Doctor Who boxsets and the latest torchwood and russell t davies books

Well it worked for Bradley!

Those aren't issues my friend, just stupid choices. :p

Do you remember a girly who went out with Bradley for a while? Called Lydia in the show I think. I loved her legs. :love:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its not been the Same since Ruby left :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My favourite was that Absolute Asian Babe Micky dated for a while before he for some reason unknown to Man dumped her. She is right up my Street. I am partial to the Far East lady.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here