Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danger of voting UKIP as a protest

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Cheers,

not seen it but you're avatar is an excellent advertisment for the show.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Lord B that does not surprise me one little bit. Expect BNP and UKIP to make big gains in Yorkshire and Lancashire. More to come in Burnley and Bradford for UKIP I would imagine.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
BNP have just lost a seat in Burnley to the Conservatives.

Last edited:

Gangsta -

If you want to "go to the papers" with a story about the civil rights of people with learning disabilities, then you'd better get your head around the issues.

One of which is the language you use.

Nov 3, 2003
so is everyone voting UKIP and the BNP as a protest i think not many will vote on basis they believe in these policies/politics and if these 2 parties grow its coz the people of this nation want it and its as simple as that GOOD LUCK TO THEM its about time this great nation of ours had a voice for us without having to think about upsetting the krauts or the frogs or the ....

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Bloody hell, Burnley lose a BNP seat then gain it back from Labour :angry:

Last edited:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Richie Morris said:
Not right wing?

Alastair Harper (Dunfermline West). Once a leading light in the nazi Northern League founded by Roger Pearson in 1958 who today funds and promotes racial eugenics. Northern League events in Brighton attracted former Nazi SS officers and British nazis, and it was also linked to the mentor of Dr Mengele, the Nazi race doctor. Harper, a former Scottish school teacher, was editor of Northern World, a Nordicist and anti-semitic journal. In 1990, Harper was photographed by Searchlight attending the Iona conference, a far right gathering organised by the former NF organiser Michael Walker. He has also been chair of the local Conservative Association.

As a matter of interest this guy actually left UKIP and was going to stand in the Euro elections for the BNP and then, I think, changed his mind. If you Google him you'll see him appearing on the BNP website for this election. He is forever writng cranky letters into the Dunfermline Press about the millions of asylum seekers who are about to swamp Fife. I haven't seen any yet. Shows the calibre of people UKIP are happy to bring into the fold.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
What you mean like Robert ' sacked by the BBC ' Kilroy Silk ?

Joan Collins ?

Geoff Boycott ?

I'd rather vote Monster Raving Looney - their policies are much more sensible !

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Richie if the UKIP and the BNP do well it will not be a sad night for politics it will be a sad night for those that do not support them, democracy would have spoken that is always a good thing even of you disagree with the result.

Personally voted UKIP but I did take a look at the BNP and for a second did consider it but they have too many views I can not agree with. The vote I made was a protest vote I would usuallly vote Conservative in any other type of election but they are a joke so as a right winger it left a choice I chose UKIP because they were the lesser of the two extremes I do not seriously consider we should leave Europe but I do not want any more integration so I hope Howard and the rest take notice, sort it out and get a real opposition to the current government it is badly needed.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SM BHAFC said:
Personally voted UKIP but I did take a look at the BNP and for a second did consider it but they have too many views I can not agree with.
It was their policy to add flouride to drinking water that swayed you against them I guess.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
No no Simster apparently they have a Jewish candidate, no way can I vote for them. Now where are those bloody jackboots

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here