Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dan Walker: Knocked off bike, lands on face.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Oh ha ha, there you go, seems I'm out of touch with celebrities these days 😁
To be fair a lot of these male TV presenters are interchangeable.

When I first read the title of this thread and opened the picture I was confused as Dan Walker didn’t look how I remembered him, then I realised I was thinking of Dan Snow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TV personality tweets positive message about NHS and reaffirming the importance of wearing a helmet when on a bike. Tweets picture of how messed up he is to emphasize how bad it could have been.

Sheebo: "WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS!?"

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Season 2 Wow GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s ok I’m going, I’m going 🤣 can’t be arsed with this today tbh - too many misconstrued nitpickers ganging around.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has the smug self satisfied twat got mates? To make matters worse the Epsom boy is (maybe was) an ardent Glory Hunting Chelsea fan
He looks to me like he's put on weight.

(It felt like #fatshaming was missing from the vilification bingo)

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
I like Dan Walker; he's smooth at presenting without being arrogant and full of himself.

Some of the replies on this thread are just plain sick. Still a lot of anger from Saturday it seems. 😟 Shameful from some who have been compassionate in the past on here.

Get well soon, Dan. The poor guy was obviously very shaken up when the picture was taken and was not thinking clearly because he looks very traumatised. ❤

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That must hurt, hope it's not as bad as it looks.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Sorry for the DM link, just saw it shared on twitter but the video evidence from him being ‘knocked off his bike’ is quite revealing.

Cycling through the middle of a 4 lane round about, changing lane without signalling… all this with a specified cycle lane being ignored.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Sorry for the DM link, just saw it shared on twitter but the video evidence from him being ‘knocked off his bike’ is quite revealing.

Cycling through the middle of a 4 lane round about, changing lane without signalling… all this with a specified cycle lane being ignored.
It’s never the cyclist’s fault though is it? Has the driver been charged yet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can feel a GRIPPING and FASCINATING debate is about to occur which will be a fantastic use of everyone's time as, eventually, everyone will come to an agreement through reasoned debate.
Better known as a binfest, we don’t have enough of those. Need the Albion to lose more often to ramp them up again.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
OK. Stills and video clearly show him riding in the centre of the lane, without deviating, and the car coming over into his lane as it enters the roundabout.
The car was behind him and should've seen him....but was probably checking the mirrors for cars, & wasn't expecting a cyclist to be on a busy roundabout.
I totally agree though that he should've used the bike lane / subway to avoid such a busy section of road, & keep himself safe.
Lucky to escape with his life tbh, & bet he wont do it again.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh god....I'm about to "debate" when I've just mocked doing so......but to me he 100% stays in the same lane.

The car moves to their left into the lane Walker was in.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
:ffsparr:

Ouch!

Facepalming after a bike accident like Dan's is very painful!!!!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Well I guess that explains the armband 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here