Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
If one player gets scapegoated Dave, it's only a short road to travel before others get scapegoated too.

No shit shirlock

What really pisses me off about this is that he has gone now and still people look to castigate him. If he was that "shit" then why was he playing for England U21's? Of course we know better than the England Coaching set up dont we?

It's hard to tell what level of animosity there really is against Harding.

I think he is an excellent young player and although he acted a bit slyly, I'm fairly philosphical about how he left us.

But even I'm going to be booing him at the Leeds game - pantomime innit :D

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Erm, lets get real.

Harding is not the best left back in the world and he is certainly wasnt the worst we had (Paul Sturgess, Bernard Gallacher etc).

But he did make mistakes and coz of the way he left (whether down to him or his agent) then I'm having a good belly laugh at the way he shirked the challenge.

For the record Harding wasn't the messiah...he was a very naughty boy.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
dave the gaffer said:
No shit shirlock

What really pisses me off about this is that he has gone now and still people look to castigate him. If he was that "shit" then why was he playing for England U21's? Of course we know better than the England Coaching set up dont we?

You do talk some crap Dave.

It makes it even funnier that Peter Taylor rated him when he is obviously pretty crap.

I don't think anyone is 'looking to castigate' Harding, but it's worth keeping an eye on him just for a laugh. The way he left the club made it clear he thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks, and as the season develops it will be entertaining to watch him and Leeds realise that he isn't. I reckon he'll end up at Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here