Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Does anyone know how he played yesterday?

I found this on the official site and it made me chuckle a bit, he's up to his old tricks again for the Milwall goal:

The goal began down the right hand side where former Huddersfield defender JamieVincent got the better of Harding and put in a low ball into the middle of the 18-yard box where it was smashed home on the volley by Hutchison.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yup basically Harding bottled a 50/50 (oh what a surprise) and this left Vincent with a free cross.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
felt he was liable for the goal....

no surprise there then....

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
As he was with us, ok most of the time but bottled it at the crucial moment and it wa sindded his fault for the cross that lead to their goal.

Found it amusing that butler imeediately had a go at harding after the goal, rmeind me of Cullip shouting at him last season

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Was pure De Ja Vu and proved yet again to me that we have got a sale of the Century from Harding. Very Weak challenge/fall over that sent him out of the game at a crucial point that led to Leeds goal. Totally his fault.

Only problem is we need him to put in enough decent performances to get to 60 games.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sums it up. Harding is a good player and liable to make mistakes. Mayo is not so good and liable to make mistakes as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mayo does not make as many clangers as Harding. Fact.

What a fantastic deal that is.....

Just imagine what DK's return phone call to Bates must have been.

"Thank you Mr Bates. We'l take the £850k and we will be pleased to give you our defensive liability"

Millwall and particularly Irishman Alan Dunne are an unlucky charm for Harding - it was his passing around Harding at the New Den last season that got people's backs up then.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why don't you lot get over yourselves?

DH has now gone...finished...over. For someone who came to the club as a youngster and ended up playing for England, you are all bitter and twised.

I am very surprised that we haven't had threads on here saying how up until the last few games last season Zamora was absolute shit for Tottenham and West ham, because if you work with WHU fans as I do, they still think he is a waste of space.

So what if dan harding had a bad game? how does this affect the price of butter?

move on

Dave, dave, calm down

a little bit of schadenfaraude is surely called for her......

The fact that last season I found myself fuinating in frustration at harding too many times to comfortably reacll........

But he undoudteldy a quality player in the making (as his MoM performance v Sundaerland showed) except that

my favourite phrase last season wwent something like

"Oh, for F***ks sake, harding, that was YOUR fault.":lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave.

Bitter and twisted at the way he conducted himself over the transfer saga. Therefore we can afford ourselves a chuckle.

And as for Zamora, I dont recall him messing us around so why would we point out his lack of form for other clubs?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Mayo does not make as many clangers as Harding. Fact.
When the two of them were on the field at the same time, Mayo had to put a lot of effort into covering for Harding's mistakes.

Millwall away, to give but one example.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dave.

Bitter and twisted at the way he conducted himself over the transfer saga. Therefore we can afford ourselves a chuckle.

And as for Zamora, I dont recall him messing us around so why would we point out his lack of form for other clubs?

DH was led by his agent. His agent reconed he could get DH a better deal than one that was being offered by us. That is a fact! DH is a young man and to be honest if I was a young talented player playing at BHA and I received some of the bile and vitreol thrown at me in the course of some games, then I would have not have been so circumspect as DH was. McCammon playedf absolutely shit in loads of gamesw last year, missing countless chances, but DH misses a tackle leading to a goal and he is the devil incarnate.

As for BZ, no he didnt mess us about, however if you recall his performances when he was coming to the end of his time with us definitly suffered and he did not look the palyedr we had come to expect. He was also being touted about - by the club and his agent

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It's got nothing to do with being 'bitter and twisted' Dave. Harding was shit. He left the club that had looked after him for several years without even bothering to inform anyone because he couldn't resist the pound signs. He will now be found out, and if he thinks Albion fans gave him a hard time he'll get a shock after a few mistakes at Leeds.

The situation is definitely worth a mention, and a laugh.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lord Bracknell said:
When the two of them were on the field at the same time, Mayo had to put a lot of effort into covering for Harding's mistakes.

Millwall away, to give but one example.

and Cullip had to put in effort to cover Taks lack of pace, and Reid cover leon's lack of interest...this argument can go on and on.

If I recall at Millwall, DH had been sucked inside to cover the centre forward as Cullip(?) had missed a tackle on the half way line, the ball went out to where DH would have been etc etc. The second goal he was skinned by Ifill......full backs get skinned, that is the sign of a good winger....Ifill runs rings around us every time he plays against us.

I also seem to recall at Milwall we missed a hatful of chances in the first half, therefore his "mistakes" would not have mattered as we would have been out of sight by then. But of course no-one rememebrs the chances we missed, just DH's mistakes

dave the gaffer said:
McCammon playedf absolutely shit in loads of gamesw last year, missing countless chances, but DH misses a tackle leading to a goal and he is the devil incarnate

If one player gets scapegoated Dave, it's only a short road to travel before others get scapegoated too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here