Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Proud of me condemning bigotry in the press? Yeah, probably.

Are your family proud of you being a racist twat?
I very much doubt they're proud of you for " condemning bigotry" as you put it, just embarassed that you feel justified in trumpeting that you "tweeted" before a certain celebrity,they may even be thinking GET A LIFE YOU BANDWAGON JUMPING KNOB.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I very much doubt they're proud of you for " condemning bigotry" as you put it, just embarassed that you feel justified in trumpeting that you "tweeted" before a certain celebrity,they may even be thinking GET A LIFE YOU BANDWAGON JUMPING KNOB.

I notice you didn't answer my question.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

:laugh::wave::laugh:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
everyone is tripping over themselves to show their outrage just like the Mail readers they think they are so superior too. I defended a gay I must be a GOOD PERSON.

Yet more insincere expressions of emotion from The Diana Generation.

You can think the piece is dispicable, that is quite right. This pathetic grassy right on outrage is laughable though.

Really THINK about your motives for doing it for a minute. There are some very silly people about and not all of them right columns for the Daily Mail.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
everyone is tripping over themselves to show their outrage just like the Mail readers they think they are so superior too. I defended a gay I must be a GOOD PERSON.

Yet more insincere expressions of emotion from The Diana Generation.

You can think the piece is dispicable, that is quite right. This pathetic grassy right on outrage is laughable though.

Really THINK about your motives for doing it for a minute. There are some very silly people about and not all of them right columns for the Daily Mail.

right?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
couldn't happen to a nicer paper.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are your family proud of you being a racist twat?
I didnt really think it deserves an answer , but if it makes you happy, then i will. All my family are from london, some cant afford to leave and have actually experienced day in day out the things you and other hand wringing, grew up in sussex , middle class liberal, have lived in london for a while but will move out the first time i am a crime victim c unts like to hypothesise about, so their views are similar to mine, some may be to the left of mine , some to the right. Where did you grow up then ? south london , east london ? whereabouts ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Jan Moir's career to die of perfectly natural causes | newsarse.com

The career of Daily Mail columnist Jan Moir is desperately clinging to life after suffering an adverse reaction following exposure to common sense, unbiased thinking, and the Internet.

Moir, who recently wrote about the death of Stephen Gately - suggesting that his demise was likely the result of ‘anything but’ natural causes - is now said to be preparing for the worst.

“It’s sad, but her career has had a good run.” said Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre.

“There are those who would call her a short-sighted bigot, perhaps even a wilfully deceitful crack-whore, but they don’t realise how upsetting the loss of her career will be to millions of witless homophobes and racists.”

“Now who will explain the world around them in terms they understand?”

“Exposing her article to rational-thinking Internet users, was perhaps asking too much of her career. We will mourn its passing.”

Great Loss

One Mail reader told us, “All she did was speak the truth about Stephen Gately’s unusual death, because every Daily Mail reader knows that the gays can only die if you drive a wooden stake through their heart.”

“His death is very suspicious, maybe someone should think about interviewing all the immigrants, eh?”

As the Press Complaints Commission consider switching off Jan Moir’s career, there has been speculation among readers of the Daily Mail that foul play is to blame for its untimely passing.

“How can a career ‘die’, just like that?” asked one reader on a Daily Mail internet forum.

“There is clearly a homosexual conspiracy involved, it wouldn’t surprise me if there were some black people to blame as well.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here