Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail publish story using NSC Quotes

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've just read the article, it can't be real can it? That is amazing. Best quote is [MENTION=19921]Doc Lynam[/MENTION] "that has really put a downer on my evening", maybe not the quote itself, but to actually use it in a serious piece, amazing.

We should perhaps contact the Express to run a counter story about the Daily Mail getting non stories from internet forums.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you read the comments at the bottom, the whole country is slagging off HH because of the "Tongue-in-Cheek" comments by NSC users. No one Else!

Cheers guys. We are now hated! :thumbsup::lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If people still come on here and think the Daily Mail is a newspaper after this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If people still come on here and think the Daily Mail is a newspaper after this.

To be fair, there is a massive difference between The Daily Mail and The Mail Online.

The latter is massively successful and essentially a media outlet in its own right. It recently passed The New York Times as the most widely read 'online newspaper' in the world. Quite staggering.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
To be fair, there is a massive difference between The Daily Mail and The Mail Online.

The latter is massively successful and essentially a media outlet in its own right. It recently passed The New York Times as the most widely read 'online newspaper' in the world. Quite staggering.

Apparently this is largely based on the celeb gossip they carry..

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wheres my bloody fee for using my comment !?!?!?!?!?!

But why would they come on here, a forum for Brighton and Hove Albion FOOTBALL club, with regards to a 99p Store opening in Haywards Heath - im amazed.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
MASSIVE irony fail!!! NSC GOLD.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The comments are unbelievable!

Typical Mail reading spackers.

"Idiots. I bet they will be sneaking into the shop when they think no-one is looking, and find all their neighbours doing the same thing.
- SUZY XYZ XYZ XYZ, Kent, 15/3/2012 19:38"

I am speechless.......Unless they are doing the same thing, and we're in some sort of post modern sarcastic internet feedback loop

My dad was the one who started the original thread. He's absolutely loving that something that started off as a joke has now become a national story. As he said, goes to show how shit a rag it is!

D

Deleted member 18477

hahaha this had made my night. hilarious stuff. what a spot! daily mail... you're shit!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol: Never ceases to amaze me people who read something on the internet and take it as face value.
No, the Daily Mail has been duped obviously. :moo:
But it wasn't even one of our sarcastic threads - it was open and honest, with people's locations shown next to their username - even the first post commented about the mail getting hold of the news. How could someone from the mail have believed we were locals worried about the new store :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
But it wasn't even one of our sarcastic threads - it was open and honest, with people's locations shown next to their username - even the first post commented about the mail getting hold of the news. How could someone from the mail have believed we were locals worried about the new store :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:
:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

It says i live in Eastbourne on my info panel, 25 miles away :lol: Who do they get to do their research ???

Oh hang on, bet there will now be an article on this topic :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here