Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Daggers played some good stuff when I watched them v Charlton the other day. Thought this would be a toughy. Be happy with a point, think they are high up on current form?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We sound really poor tonight. Sort it out at half time Gus.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just listened to 10 mins Dag commentary and they are not saying how badly we are playing.

Crumplin and that commentator might think they are positive but they are miserable bastards. All our nils recently they have made to sound doom and gloom.

We are not playing amazing but are well in this and can still see us winning

Ignore the cut ya wrists commentary on Southern counties is my advice

Twats

I feel better now

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Come on Brighton, We'll be a different team in the second half following a stiff kick up the arse!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The ground is very similar to woking's, but in a much rougher area. The pitch is appalomg and the ref is worse.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Its true mate, Dag commentary are raving about Bridcutt.

Southern counties are doom and gloom without realising. We are in this and can see us sneaking it.

Ignore them, not sure what they expect

I might switch commentary

Spamdrew

Jan 29, 2011
At the game now, we seem to have a huge gap in midfield. Noone is playing well but we just seem to lump it up. The pitch does seem pretty bouncy but this isn't the Brighton football I'm used to. Sandaza looks pretty useless and e very quiet game from Bennett and bridcutt too.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like our team has been out thought. I'm glad we've got the master tactician in our dugout to put it right at half time. It seems that Bennett and Dicker aren't on their games tonight which doesn't help. Perhaps Noone and Bennett to play as conventional wingers as the daggers midfield is pressing our full backs. If that's the case I'd bring on Wood for Sandaza with his better arial threat.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Sandaza off for Toby,

oh and its holland 1 hungary 2

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
We are really poor tonight. I think we need to bring on kish as least he is calm and experienced and won't resort to long balls.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I'd bring on Wood for Sandaza with his better arial threat.

Sounds like a plan, although I would like to see how Sandaza does for a bit longer just yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here