Votes: 1 1.2%
  • D&R 1 3 BHA

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • D&R 2 3 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

7 consecutive league wins for the Albion, 10 points clear of Huddersfield & playing against lowly Dagenham & Redbridge tomorrow night. Surely it's a case of an easy 3 points?

However, The Daggers, are on a pretty good run themselves. Undefeated in their last 6 league games. They are now out of the bottom 4 (just) & will not want to return their, so will be fighting for their lives. Coupled with a home fixture on a bumpy pitch it could be a leveller.

As always you decide................

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
1-1, even fancy the Daggers to turn us over, but if we are going to lose between now and the end of the season, this is one I dont mind losing.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hmm, This was always going to be a hard fixture away from home at this stage of the season, I would probably take a point if I'm offered but hopefully we can get an early goal and win the game.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
2-1 to them i'm feeling. Been one hell of a month for us but I just think we've been showing signs of fatigue in the way we play. Added they have been playing quite well lately of the clubs in the relegation zone.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I think it'll be a draw: one thing's for sure, if we win, Gus will be manager of the month, so maybe we don't want that....beware the curse

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Darren Currie, Super Bazza Savage - not quite Orient Albion Reserves but another blank sheet draw imo as the pitch will be bobbly and bouncy

may need the odd hoof from time to time

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I get the feeling there is a lot of twitchiness about the next two games. Neither look easy on paper and its not inconceivable we may only pick up one point in total.
Think we are more likely to lose at Dale, so on the basis most people are going for 1-1 tomorrow,I'm going to go for 2-2.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Going for an optimistic but scruffy 2-1 to us but as others have said a point wouldn't be too bad either ...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm going for a very close 2-1 win to the Seagulls after all my 4-0's etc have not happened. Just prove me wrong.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Just seen their form for March is P6 W3 D3 L0 (From 3 at home and 3 away). In fact their last home defeat was back on 26 February in a narrow 2-1 win for Bournemouth.

They have also scored in 11 of their last 12 games.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My away game record suggests they will not score. Been to Charlton, Peterborough, Orient & Brentford so far and I'm going tomorrow night

them 0
Us 1

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think it'll be a draw: one thing's for sure, if we win, Gus will be manager of the month, so maybe we don't want that....beware the curse

He got manager of the month in September, followed by 2 draws and 3 wins including 4-0 at Charlton and 3-0 at Posh in October. Gus is immune to the curse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here