Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham and Redbridge tickets now on sale online...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I just got 7

I asked how many left and if they thaught they would sell out and they said there probably wouldnt be any left by Friday!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Who would have thought that most beneficial match to be an STH this season (so far) would be Daggers away :laugh:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
11 in total here. Herr Tubthumper, Bruvver Thumper, Tubthumper Snr plus assorted foot soldiers will be in full effect and up for some cocker-nay action.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
***bad fan alert***
***bad fan alert***
***bad fan alert***
***bad fan alert***

If the Stat's do anything, they may well be popping along to Fontwell races.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Got my 2.

Not sure all these booking reference numbers actually mean how many tickets have been sold as yet. I remember a similar thread for Woking, with people saying early on they were order number 100 and so on, while mine was 1275 a few days later, and we only had 750 or so there.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Sold out yesterday but for anyone who missed out an extra 150 have just gone on sale, spoke to the club office. Get them while they're hot!

EastLondonMe

Nov 30, 2010
Sold out yesterday but for anyone who missed out an extra 150 have just gone on sale, spoke to the club office. Get them while they're hot!

At the Daggers even when away teams sell out they dont tend to make it all ticket. Against Orient there was plenty of away fans in the home end. Not saying you should do that but it happens.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Just bought mine, number 963. So about 250 left if we assume that number corresponds to the number sold. Woking shows that this is not necesarily the case though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here