Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daft New Shop In Preston Park

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In the Daft Shop stakes, I really thought that nobody would ever beat the combined Tanning Salon And Art Gallery at the bottom of London road opposite St. Peters, the location of choice of winos and chavs. I'm sure it was suitably lux inside, but never knew anybody who ever went in there, and it lasted less than six months before going belly up.

And now, we have a new contender, the strictly bonkers BarkersAnd Queens ('Exclusive Gifts For A-List Pets'). Fancy a hoodie for your poodle? A posing pouch for your pooch? Well look no further than half way up Preston Drove, right next door to the usually-closed AA Locksmith and right across the road from Jenny's Fish'n'Chips and the Launderette. Location, location, location...

Still, at least it's not another estate agents. Well not for about another three months anyways, and in the spirit of supporting local business for local people, here's a gratuitous plug. Like I say, strictly bonkers :D

Exclusive Gifts For a-List Pets

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Brilliant stuff. My cats are A-List, will have to nip down there next home game :p

In Sydney, there's a cafe called Bones, where dog owners congregate to chill-out and pamper their pooches. Puppacino etc etc on the menu, coffee and cakes for the pets themselves. Very funny :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
Brilliant stuff. My cats are A-List, will have to nip down there next home game :p

They had the new England shirt in when I went past there earlier. Not sure whether they do cat sizes tho. Probably just come in Small, Medium and Controlled Breed :lol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
In the Daft Shop stakes, I really thought that nobody would ever beat the combined Tanning Salon And Art Gallery at the bottom of London road opposite St. Peters, the location of choice of winos and chavs. I'm sure it was suitably lux inside, but never knew anybody who ever went in there, and it lasted less than six months before going belly up.

Exclusive Gifts For a-List Pets

isnt that now Wolfram Lohr and his home made shoes? which was recently shut for 2 weeks because he had to go home to germany for his mothers birthday

:lol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Re: Re: Daft New Shop In Preston Park

bigc said:
isnt that now Wolfram Lohr and his home made shoes? which was recently shut for 2 weeks because he had to go home to germany for his mothers birthday

:lol:

Wolfram is friends with my dad. The bloke's a bit of a nutter to be honest.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Near me is a "pet hotel." The royal suite comes with bed, tv and a video player with tapes of Lassie movies. My dog has to make do with one of the regular rooms because he would trash the bedding and destroy the TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here