Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cut it out Bozza

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Even with the delay, it'll still be faster following games here than watching the BBC scrolling electric papyrus^H^H^HH 'live text'.

Thank god for ESPN, and NSC.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Especially useful to those who also insist on keeping us informed with the latest Grimsby score during such threads.

Me and Russ are really gutted that they wont be playing in the BSP this coming season. Much more refreshing to find out what teams are doing at the bottom of L2 than the constant bombardment of Premiershit scores.:lol:

Me and Russ are really gutted that they wont be playing in the BSP this coming season. Much more refreshing to find out what teams are doing at the bottom of L2 than the constant bombardment of Premiershit scores.:lol:

I totally agree, but the fact is that neither division is relevant to League One and therefore I would request that you do not use the matchthread to vent your illogical dislike of your local football club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I totally agree, but the fact is that neither division is relevant to League One and therefore I would request that you do not use the matchthread to vent your illogical dislike of your local football club.
It was relevant towards the end of last season as many Albion fans looked forward to an away day at Grimsby in League 2 rather than a trip down to Bournemouth. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here