Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cut it out Bozza

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Jesus NMH, chillout man.

It's proper kicked off in here of late! tis' akin to a fey meat head with his fist in my face.

Just been to Amsterdam dude... You really need to partake my friend...

NSC really sucks at the mo... sucks like a lady boy in the Dam.. I say ban em all.

Rock and Roll

hkos

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Jesus NMH, chillout man.

It's proper kicked off in here of late! tis' akin to a fey meat head with his fist in my face.

Just been to Amsterdam dude... You really need to partake my friend...

NSC really sucks at the mo... sucks like a lady boy in the Dam.. I say ban em all.

Rock and Roll

hkos

Post of the year :lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
alas I too fear lord NMH hath treaded the line for too long... thus his bearings have lost him all at sea... tossing away the hours upon the waves which will surely wreck his witless ends.

Bantastic.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The 20 second restriction thing works, okay?

Just so you know. :angry:

Curiously I got that myself earlier when I was doing some testing. I assumed it has always been in place, as I've not adjusted nothin'.

Who needs to post more than once every 20 seconds anyway? (other than the obvious)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who needs to post more than once every 20 seconds anyway?
Might be needed during listening to the match on SW and relaying info on the matchday thread to those who cant listen in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't be silly, there's never that much frequent excitement.
There is occassionally , such as "Davies wrongfoots the defender and the goalie is off the line......." We dont want to wait 20 seconds to post "the ball hits the bar and rebounds to Forster on the 18 yard line , 1-0 :yahoo:"

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Curiously I got that myself earlier when I was doing some testing. I assumed it has always been in place, as I've not adjusted nothin'.

Who needs to post more than once every 20 seconds anyway? (other than the obvious)

wonder who that is?:glare:

Great, happy to be your space monkey Bozza, and let you know everything as it happens.
I found out accidentally though, by cancelling a post I was sending, then sending after correcting it - to see the '20second' message.

Anyway, it has got the minions excited as always, but they just don't know what we shared together, the skipping across the meadows in the tall grass, the hiding behind the wheat-sheaths and caring nothing for the passing of time. Aah the glorious lightness of being in :love: :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here