Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Customers Not Fans

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lokki 7 said:
The Saviour has spoken! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
How does one officially close a thread? Who decides?

Man of Harveys said:
How does one officially close a thread? Who decides?

Only the Saviour can decide and he has SPOKEN! Be silent mortal or feel is firey STH wrath!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lokki 7 said:
Only the Saviour can decide and he has SPOKEN! Be silent mortal or feel is firey STH wrath!
I'm a season ticket holder who didn't go to West Ham or Orient. Should I hate myself? :determined not to close thread:

Man of Harveys said:
I'm a season ticket holder who didn't go to West Ham or Orient. Should I hate myself? :determined not to close thread:

Don't ask me, I'm a STH and went to both those games but I'm "talking shit". Lets await the Saviours widom.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why cant we all get on?

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dave the Gaffer said:
why cant we all get on?

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Because most fans view STH as the anti-christ Dave, possibly because we prioritise our spending of a lump sum every year on a season ticket

Last edited:

Beach Hut said:
Because most fans view STH as the anti-christ Dave, possibly because we prioritise our spending of a lump sum every year on a season ticket

There is not an Albion fan alive that has a problem with someone owning a ST. What a ridiculous thing to say. What people do have a problem with is the constant moaning and bitching like spoilt children from a minority of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here