Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Customers Not Fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good to see that the club finally understand the concept of what a customer is:

Sally Townsend, who has overall responsibility for ticket sales, said: "We are always busy but it was nice to see the customers so happy after the win at Orient.

Slowly moving in the right commercial direction now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Local brass is asked for comment on the impact on trade of football results;

"We are always busy but it was nice to see the customers so happy after the win at Orient."

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Its only a slip of the tougue...she meant..."it was nice to see these whinging scum happy"

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Before West Ham ticketgate the club said ST holders make 11% of the away crowd. That figure looks about spot on given that some tickets were bought in advance using ST holders details who weren't going.

I'm a STH and I went. But I still think the STH's on here are a whiney bunch of dullards who deserve all the stick they get. Crying because you are not guaranteed tickets to every plum tie. :rolleyes:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
I'm a STH and I went. But I still think the STH's on here are a whiney bunch of dullards who deserve all the stick they get. Crying because you are not guaranteed tickets to every plum tie. :rolleyes:

Don't get me started! Without sth there would be no Brighton and Hove Albion. End of thread! :angry:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
What colour ribbon would you like on your medal?

No medal needed, just need to people to open their eyes to see the f***ing obvious.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
bhafc4eva said:
No medal needed, just need to people to open their eyes to see the f***ing obvious.

Wanker fans!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I love this debate, still when the clubs folds as no-one renews we can just collectively laugh :p

bhafc4eva said:

The obvious? Obvious that some people go to most games (Barrel of fun) but don't own an ST. Obvious that some people owned a ST last year but found they couldn't afford one this year. Obvious that some people had a ST at Gillingham but for whatever reason cannot get to every home game anymore. Yeah lets just shit on those bad fans becuse they don't have a ST today. You clearly own one so lets all bow down to you, single handed saviour of the Albion. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Thought i said thread closed. No more posts please ladies. No need to post as your talking shit lokki.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I got a Ticket for West Ham and Orient and Im not a STH. Does that make me an UBER fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here