Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

curry house

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just had a superb tikka dhansak,hot and sour,just right with cheese naan,sag aloo and bombay,whats your tickle.think i have eaten too much,cant see me performing between the sheets tonight,:nono:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the plan was to eat early,empty then spend a night pleasuring the mrs,now it feels like im going to doze and thenshit the bed

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...sounds like there may be a Dutch oven on the horizon, don't think that will help your performance, may I suggest sleeping outside tonight as it looks like remaining warm!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
empire said:
just had a superb tikka dhansak,hot and sour,just right with cheese naan,sag aloo and bombay,whats your tickle.think i have eaten too much,cant see me performing between the sheets tonight,:nono:

after all that I can see you performing ON the sheets... :ohmy:

...back from holiday, by the way. Hello again everybody :wave:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Re: Re: curry house

Bry Nylon said:
after all that I can see you performing ON the sheets... :ohmy:

...back from holiday, by the way. Hello again everybody :wave:

:wave:

I'm considering a curry tonight. Not really clued up on curries though and got a very, very long day tomorrow and an early starts. So I must not get the shits!

Awaits suggestions that will do me a lot of harm. :jester:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Go for something like a Chicken Balti or Jalfrezi, not so strong that it will make your ring feel like you have dipped it in acid tomorrow morning, but with enough taste to give you that nice satisfied feeling when you have eaten.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gully said:
...so strong that it will make your ring feel like you have dipped it in acid tomorrow morning

Now why don't they put descriptions like THAT on curry house menus? :angry:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps they should give a ring burn rating for the after effect of a curry, rather than call them things like Madras, Vindaloo or Phal. It could be a sort of sliding scale, how about:

Normal
Mild
Strong
Acid
Nuclear Bomb-burst

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps the names are right and we just struggle to pronounce them correctly, hence the misunderstanding:

Vindaloo = Find a loo
Koorma = Karma
Madras = Mad ass
Fahl = Fall (as in feels like your ring has fallen out)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
empire said:
the plan was to eat early,empty then spend a night pleasuring the mrs,now it feels like im going to doze and thenshit the bed

:lolol:

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
Re: Re: Re: curry house

Turkey said:
:wave:

I'm considering a curry tonight. Not really clued up on curries though and got a very, very long day tomorrow and an early starts. So I must not get the shits!

Awaits suggestions that will do me a lot of harm. :jester:

brightontasty.com is always worth a look for curry houses...

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Bought a small dopiaza and a small madras for Coach and Baby Coach from sainsbury's deli tonight.
Added half a can of tomatoes to each to make sauce nicer and they were delish! Madras is only half as hot as you'd get it in a takeaway, but still very flavoursome!
Hope Baby Coach can still do the bizz at Old Town tomorrow!

Mrs Coach.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
empire said:

I bet it really gets her in the mood you spending the evening posting on here :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
real men eat phaal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here