Currie latest

D

Deleted User X18H

Just got a lamb tikka pasanda and peas pilau rice from the Shahi
mmmmmmmmmmm delicous:clap2: :clap2:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
just had beef currie and boiled rice from chinese. i wouldn't send currie back, or nicolas.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did you know you can get salmonella from just touching the egg shells.

Shit

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From a Wycombe site -

Has the unfortunate record of featuring in unsuccessful relegation battles with Shrewsbury, Plymouth and Barnet before the same fate with Wycombe at the end of the 2003/4 season.

Oh dear
:(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Form with other clubs can be deceptive .... look at poor Bobby Zamora at Spurs and West Ham .... a shadow of the player he was with us and England U21

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Currie only left wycombe because they are broke and he earned decent wages. They let loads of players go and have a squad full of youngsters this season. It wasn't down to form or to Adam's thinking he was no good, just simple economics.
We should sign him, keep him hungry & he will do well for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Form with other clubs can be deceptive .... look at poor Bobby Zamora at Spurs and West Ham .... a shadow of the player he was with us and England U21

Sorry OTLW BZ was crap for the under 21's and we all blamed him being played out of position maybe not true in retrospect???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Sorry OTLW BZ was crap for the under 21's and we all blamed him being played out of position maybe not true in retrospect???

It doesn't really help when you get your first chance for an international team and you are stuck out on the left wing when it is clear to everyone that you are a striker though.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Fom what I have seen of Currie he looks like a great footballer - but he appears a bit overweight, unfit and frustratingly slow! Can't see him racing down the wings even when fully fit, but maybe could be very useful just behind the two centre forwards in a more central role. I'll leave that one for McGhee to decide!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
attila said:
Currie is a very skilful player with midfield vision, which is exactly what we need.
No idea what went wrong at Wycombe, but before that he was really dangerous.

Make a note of the date 5/08/04 me actually agreeing with Attilla.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here