Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mark Hughes

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Does Dennis Wise count? Are we talking people who may or may not be in management but could realistically be appointed as a manager somewhere? In which case:

Paulo Di Canio, Roy Keane, Colin, Harry, Mick McCarthy and Mark Hughes. And Paul Ince.

If I had to choose somebody out of all managers to replace Gus it would be Steve Clark.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If I had to choose somebody out of all managers to replace Gus it would be Steve Clark.

Clarke is already manager of the MIGHTY ALBION.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'll start

This ruddy faced useless lump

Steve-Bruce.jpg

What about the usual glum picture. He seems to be enjoying himself at Hull. Not that I want him as a Manager but he is not the worst.

I would prefer him to Neil Warnock. Not that I dislike Warnock personally, I am just so keen on his style of football management.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Does Dennis Wise count? Are we talking people who may or may not be in management but could realistically be appointed as a manager somewhere? In which case:

Paulo Di Canio, Roy Keane, Colin, Harry, Mick McCarthy and Mark Hughes. And Paul Ince.

Anyone you want to include my man.

For example, this CHISLA

matthewlewisgetty460.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
In no particular order :D
Darren Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Paul Jewell (I know he's not a current manager, but just wouldn't thanks!), and Alan Pardew.

Not comprehensive, but enough to be going on with!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Steve Evans, Harry Redknapp, Paul Jewell, Mark "How does he even get a job" Hughes, Sam Allardyce and Neil Warnock.

Id have Paulo di Canio myself, doing a very good job with Swindon although he needs to do more before id want him in charge of us, would be good though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Evans, Clark, Hughes, Bruce, Holloway (even before he took over at the Twats), Steve Cotterill, Billy Davies, Freedman.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No Chris Hutchings. Please.

Oct 25, 2003
basically anyone british, after being spoiled by a sexy latino prince it would be an almighty step down to be managed by anyone british after that, so i DEMAND that tony follows suit by employing a foreigner to succeed gus...to be honest i'd support ANYONE as long as they were foreign, literally anyone

my one exception is mick mccarthy who is an absolute comedy GENIUS, i'd love his dark leftfield humour at the amex so wouldn't mind him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here