Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current Form Prediction after 12th March

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Good to see Oldham with the worst record of any side in the last 8 games and us with the best. Fingers crossed for Sat.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Form table is mildly interesting - but that is about it. Especially at this stage of the season when it is how teams respond to pressure that counts.

Quite right that is all it is, however if a team reacts well to pressure or not, it will be reflected, as in the cases of B'mouth and Orient.

As GN'sLB points out though, even if the others like P'boro and Saints maintain their very good form, it shows we can afford to drop a few points (let's hope not too many though!).

8Ace, should we drop points at Oldham, we will dip to double figures again, so we'd better do the business.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nice one GOM! Really look forward to these updates.

I think that Bournemouth's dip is perhaps exaggerated and they have the simplest run-in on paper so I think it's perm any six from seven at the top.

Close at the bottom but oh dear Swinedown! No Hart the saviour this year. And yes, how good to see Oldham with the worst form in the league ahead of our visit this Saturday. I think they will start to seriously worry about relegation come 5pm Saturday

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Orient to overtake hudds? Not sure about that.

I can't see that myself either, but it does show how good Orient's recent form has been. If you check the Hudds form then you wil see that over the next 4 games they will drop 4 draws from their form record, so any wins will see their overall form and projection improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here