Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curious fact, by the New Year in Micky Adams's first full season at the club....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
I wouldn't say that, but certainly the permiations of it through our culture has resulted in people not caring about the feelings of those involved with the club.

Shut up you bully.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Tooting Gull said:
It was an incredible run, saw most of those 14. That started after a 1-0 defeat at Northampton where we absolutely battered them, keeper had a stormer and our players left to a near-standing ovation from the 1,500 there. I couldn't believe where we were in the table after that loss, a little bit like now with the talent there. We're not playing well, but it just need to click, and I'm sure it will.

That is the game I was thinking about earlier - you are right - we did lose - but it felt like a victory. It was Brookers first game I think.

Thinking back - was the reason the Mickey Adams Blue and Army was muted that SilkyDave-gate had just happened. Or was that the season before.

*goes back to sleep Grandpa Simpson stylee*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
How dare you

How Very Dare You

howverydareyou.jpg

Or

How DARE Youuuuuu

max.jpg

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Uncle Spielberg said:
the trouble is only about 3000 will feel the same come renewal time LI

3,000 season ticket holders do you mean? Even so, for a club of our sorts, that's bloody good!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here