Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curb your Enthusiasm

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Pure genius, in a day and age when that word is bandied about way too easily - Larry David is one of a very few who can be called just that

Absolutely love it

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
are you my caucasian

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGrGwhoN0K8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGrGwhoN0K8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just saw the Seinfeld reunion episode - brilliant. Gervais needs to watch Larry David to see a proper comic genius at work.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Coincidence! I watched it for the first time ever last night in my hotel in Wahington DC and was telling some people today that it was one of the funniest TV comedies I had seen.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Ive started watching my season 1 box set and have got to admit I am very much enjoying it. Not sure the humour has 7 seasons that will keep my watching but great stuff at the moment!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Love this show. Not a lot of people have the balls to put this in an episode
[yt]HInEgFk22WQ[/yt]

Best bit in that episode is when he pisses off the stonemason who is making the headstone for his dead father and he ends up writing “Father of Larry David – asshole and swankiller” - classic

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Curb is happily taking off abit over here. The other great comedy from America of last few years which doesn't seem to be that widely known here is Arrested Development, which in my opinion is possibly even better than Curb. Any fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here