Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cupid's a comin'!

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Anyone plannin to do any romancin tomorrow? i need some suggestions as dont have a clue what to do with my girlfriend!!!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My little boy demanded over breakfast this morning that I go and buy some six Valentines card so he can give them to his girlfriends tomorrow. Eek. Six girlfriends and he is only 8! HA.

My husband is off to the football tomorrow, I am looking after the kids if I am lucky he'll bring me back a programme and a kebab!

There are lots of things you could do - avoid any garage forecourt flowers and tacky soft toys.

Make her breakfast in bed and put an envelope on the tray. Put in it ten IOUs - anything from massaging her feet to a rampant sex, whatever would make her happy.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
oooo starry i like your way of thinking! and i hope you get more than a program and a kebab!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It'll be an improvement on the mop and steel bucket I received as a gift last year that's for sure!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...M&S Flowers and chockies.

What more could a woman want?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
There is no point in valentines day.So many people with red faces are buying utter crap from shops for their loved ones.You dont have to have a special day of the year to show you love someone do you.By the way,Starry,SIX GIRLFRIENDS!I could learn alot from your boy!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Starry said:
My little boy demanded over breakfast this morning that I go and buy some six Valentines card so he can give them to his girlfriends tomorrow. Eek. Six girlfriends and he is only 8! HA.

don't suppose you can get his secret off him.

;)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
FalmerforAll!** said:
There is no point in valentines day.So many people with red faces are buying utter crap from shops for their loved ones.You dont have to have a special day of the year to show you love someone do you.
i agree that there is no point in buying utter crap from shops...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
spot all the people on this thread "sans girlfriend"

It may be tat, but dont buy tat.....a card and some flowers are all that is needed.

On Sunday some random bloke was squatting by the M&S underwear obviously picking something out for his missus, when my missus said to me as we passed him, in a loud voice...."just buy her flowers, she'll appreciate it more than tacky underwear..."

I am sure he heard it as we saw him later with a bunch of roses in his hands:angel:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ben Dover said:
i need some suggestions as dont have a clue what to do with my girlfriend!!!

How about sticking your cock in her fanny??

:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you buying the SLUT FACED WHORE:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: andything mate?

arsenic powder, anthrax phile?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here