• Not even watching it

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Portsmouth should have been expelled from the cup as their appearance in the final is an insult to all clubs who have stuck by the rules both ethically and financially.

This :thumbsup:
Would love to see Pompey totally humiliated.
and this :thumbsup: can't beleive anyone wants Pompey to do anything other than lose. Their fans have already won 1 Cup Final on the back of their debts, so no sympathy from me.
At least Chelskis money was theirs to spend, though the Russsians may disagreee!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Couldn't care less.
I'm going to Falmer with camera and video in hand
(I've got big hands so I only need one)

Totally agree Ev - in fact I'm looking forward to seeing your pics far more than the Cup Final. We all know how Pompey have managed to appear at their second Cup Final in the last few years and how they've managed to get to (and, for a while, stay in) the premiership etc. I have always watched the Final since I was knee high etc but cant even be arsed to watch it this year.

D

Deleted User X18H

Your taking a break from licking the arse crack of Cameron then? :laugh:

Yeah for a day or so. It looks like a scorcher must admit would have preferred Spurs to be playing but as didn't know was going cheered on Pompey in semi:facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For the first time in years, I don't want either side to win the cup. Pompey because they are basically whinging cheats, and Chelsea because I can't stand the thought of the likes of Terry, Cole and all the plastic armchair Chelsea (wherewereyouwhenyouwereshit) supporters crowing about doing the double.

Shame really, as a couple of others have said; I too have always watched the F.A cup but can't be arsed this year, it seems to be a farce. I can't stand Chelski or it's plastic cockerney followers and Pompey well..nuff said! I might mow the lawn after watching the GP Qualies. Roll on the World Cup and the new season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here