Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup Fever

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I just hope the team dont let down the fans. A full house of Albion fans STANDING and singing their hearts out, and cheer them on the way a penalty shootout victory. Lets hope the team dont play like a bunch of clueless soccerflids

I hope the fans dont let the team down and do all the Adams out fans DURING the game, at the final whistle if we lose, then thats fair game, but for the 90minutes and penalties (extra time if it exists) then get behind the team, it will our last full allocation of the season where we can get a GREAT atmosphere going.

Then we return to the dross in the league.......

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can't detect much hysteria on the streets of Glasgow this morning, and my chances of finding a pub showing the game are non-existent, but I'm still looking forward to it!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Is going to be a tough match, didn't realise they knocked out Wallsall and Colchester. But they've lost a load of players, really we should have the quality to get us through, like against the shrews. I don't want any more pens! Wish we still had Jake R though, he tends to do well against slightly lower level teams.

Odds on Andrews to score against his old club? Hopefully he'll do an Anyinsah.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Wish we still had Jake R though, he tends to do well against slightly lower level teams.
That's because it is HIS level... On the basis of rarely having to play L2 clubs (until next season anyway) I'm glad we got shot of him, no good hanging onto someone that can't cope in the division you are in, it's a waste of wages.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Super excited today - I cannot wait. And I don't know about the rest of the youngsters, but if we were to get to Wembley, it might ignite CG Junior's enthusiasm for the club, which dipped very early and has since waned badly!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, I don't have 'Cup Fever' and to be quite honest I don't want it, sounds quite nasty and I don't want to have to go to the doctors, she might try and feel me again... Is there a home fix cure?

COCK :wave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just hope the team dont let down the fans. A full house of Albion fans STANDING and singing their hearts out, and cheer them on the way a penalty shootout victory. Lets hope the team dont play like a bunch of clueless soccerflids

I hope the fans dont let the team down and do all the Adams out fans DURING the game, at the final whistle if we lose, then thats fair game, but for the 90minutes and penalties (extra time if it exists) then get behind the team, it will our last full allocation of the season where we can get a GREAT atmosphere going.

Then we return to the dross in the league.......

R U officially adams out now Brett?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope, still IN, just admiring the great work in the NATIONAL papers. Although we are playing like a bunch of soccerflids, I will NEVER be Adams out all the time Glenn Hoddle is unemployed and all the while there is a chance that White, Booker or Barry Lloyd could get put in charge for the rest of the season x

:thumbsup: Your posts suggest overwise at times Brett - I can't work you out! R u COACHING it today? What number...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I have cup fever. So much so in fact that I'm going to take a cardboard cutout of the JPT covered in silver foil and a banner saying "better luck next time Luton".....on second thoughts maybe not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I want him in, but no one can deny the fact that he is an absolute clueless idiot with his tactical knowledge, team selections and formations.

Going by train, will be in Looo town about 4pm for a couple of nice drinkies

Clueless idiot who won us 2 championships? I don't think anyone should name call Micky - want him in or out but no name calling cos even if he's sacked tommorow he's still a legend of the club - prob the biggest legend of our era (well the last decade...) :albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Clueless idiot who won us 2 championships? I don't think anyone should name call Micky - want him in or out but no name calling cos even if he's sacked tommorow he's still a legend of the club - prob the biggest legend of our era (well the last decade...) :albion2:

I have nothing against what he achieved in the glorious past, but now thats where it should stay. This is now, this is eight years later. He only won us ONE Championship.

I dont want him to be a failure, but look at everything, even the most optimistic people can see he has been rubbish, it is mostly due to his persistence with what he thinks is right.

I want him in, but probably for all the wrong reasons. We cant afford to pay him off with his sacking clause, we will have to pay Adams, Wilkins and the manager for the rest of the season, and White, Booker or Lloyd will be put in caretaker charge

I admire him for what he did achieve, probably the best part of my Albion supporting life, but that was division 4, that was 8 years ago, and that is now a distant but brilliant memory.

As for tonight, we HAVE to win, it is our only chance left to save our otherwise shit season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have nothing against what he achieved in the glorious past, but now thats where it should stay. This is now, this is eight years later. He only won us ONE Championship.

I dont want him to be a failure, but look at everything, even the most optimistic people can see he has been rubbish, it is mostly due to his persistence with what he thinks is right.

I want him in, but probably for all the wrong reasons. We cant afford to pay him off with his sacking clause, we will have to pay Adams, Wilkins and the manager for the rest of the season, and White, Booker or Lloyd will be put in caretaker charge

I admire him for what he did achieve, probably the best part of my Albion supporting life, but that was division 4, that was 8 years ago, and that is now a distant but brilliant memory.

As for tonight, we HAVE to win, it is our only chance left to save our otherwise shit season.

agree with a lot you say except Micky Adams won us 2 champs in my eyes - I know Taylor took us over the mark but it was all micky's hard work. Taylor brought one good player in at the time that I can remember - Junior Lewis - but yes on paper it's one - inreality it's two...

Yes it is the past but i'm saying no one should call him names - like Adrie calling him a 'cock' yesterday - surely out of respect for what he's done we shouldn't result to calling a legend names...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here