Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to QPR on a free (from BBC)

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Forest defender Cullip joins QPR
Nottingham Forest defender Danny Cullip has signed an 18-month contract with Queen's Park Rangers after joining the Championship club on a free transfer.
"When the chance came up to come here it was an easy decision to make," Cullip told the QPR website.

Rangers boss John Gregory said: "We needed a player with his kind of character. He's a leader, an organiser and in my opinion a winner."

The 30-year-old defender joined Forest from Sheffield United in August 2005.

But his time at the City Ground was hampered by a series of hamstring injuries - restricting him to 14 appearances last season.

Cullip becomes boss John Gregory's third signing of the transfer window

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I saw that thread but nothing seemed confirmed. Well I like to see it in writing on the BBC then I trust it a little.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Cullip - not time for bloke couldn't wait to get away from here and always tretaed teamamtes with contempt.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well I like the guy as I had my photo taken with him :cool:, and he was a real leader on the pitch and not affraid to give out bollockings, and we lack that sort of player now.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Goring Gull said:
Cullip - not time for bloke couldn't wait to get away from here and always tretaed teamamtes with contempt.
Natural leader, born winner - complete trouble maker :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Goring Gull said:

Best defender at our place in last 10 years as far as im concerned...great leader and true gritty defender that we miss...a real shame he's gone elsewhere

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
byf said:
Best defender at our place in last 10 years as far as im concerned...great leader and true gritty defender that we miss...a real shame he's gone elsewhere
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:

Great leaders do not bollock their team mates for there own failings ... but I'll give you one of our best defenders in the last ten years though. But I wouldn't want him back, much to injury prone, 14 games in one season is not good.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wonder if QPR are paying the £5K a week DC was after?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
caught out of position far too many times and proceeded to bollock those around for his failings. Seemed in the end to upset the other players. Happy to see him go and not come back

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Shocked at your comments!

I find it quite unbelievable anyone could doubt him then or now..

No pleasing some people i suppose!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here