Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip signs!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
For Forest! Does this mean we lose out on the potential 150k? I remember DK harping on about the clauses covering the full length of his contract but I would guess this is now void?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Doesn't matter now, because we never budgeted for it anyway.

So 8 months after leaving, Cullip ends up in the division below us. Bet he was glad he did what he did...!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Seagull73 said:
Doesn't matter now, because we never budgeted for it anyway.

So 8 months after leaving, Cullip ends up in the division below us. Bet he was glad he did what he did...!!

Poor fella, he left us to give himself the chance of playing in the Premiership with trips to Man Utd etc. Instead, just a few months later he is off to "Walsall on a Tuesday night", in fact, that's where he'll be next Tuesday!

Legend, I feel sorry for the guy. I've never liked Warnock, and this just adds a bit more to my dislike of the guy. How dare he treat Cullip like this.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Regardless of what division they are in, Forest are still a massive club! Dont forget that when we went up there & got three points we considered it to be a scalp.

Good Luck to Danny i hope he does well

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Forest should be promoted this year. As well as Danny they have signed two of Wigan's promoted defence, Padula from QPR and John Curtis. That is a brilliant defence and I think they still have Gerrard in goal. Not going to concede many goals are they? We may well see Danny back at Withdean next season.

E

enigma

Finchley Seagull said:
Forest should be promoted this year. As well as Danny they have signed two of Wigan's promoted defence, Padula from QPR and John Curtis. That is a brilliant defence and I think they still have Gerrard in goal. Not going to concede many goals are they? We may well see Danny back at Withdean next season.

Megson is a good lower division manager and looks like he has bought well. His Long ball tactics get sussed in the Prem but I am sre Forest will do well next yr

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Still forest should come back up, and least he still gets to play in nice stadium, was that not one of his reasons for leaving us? Plus forest are still paying the wages that placed them in the top 10 spenders in the championship! So i doubt Danny feels sorry

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
You've got to feel sorry for poor old Danny Cullip. Only eight months ago he was playing at the picturesque Withdean Stadium in front of 6,500 crowds. Now he'll be playing at Nottingham's City Ground in front of 20,000+ crowds. And he'll be getting paid more for it.

Bet he's gutted.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
You've got to feel sorry for poor old Danny Cullip. Only eight months ago he was playing at the picturesque Withdean Stadium in front of 6,500 crowds. Now he'll be playing at Nottingham's City Ground in front of 20,000+ crowds. And he'll be getting paid more for it.

Bet he's gutted.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

True.

Completely off topic, are you going to Wales v England? Also are we going to be allowed into Cardiff City Centre that day?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The clauses in the contract are not void, as confirmed by the Insider when I asked him.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Uncle Buck said:
Completely off topic, are you going to Wales v England? Also are we going to be allowed into Cardiff City Centre that day?

No, I'm not going. Can't be arsed to be honest. Getting tickets is too much hassle. I do usually go to Welsh internationals, but I'm not on the FAW's database so they wouldn't sell me a season ticket last summer.

Not sure that any arrangements have actually been made for the game yet, but you'll definitely be allocated a section of the city centre. I've no doubt about that. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.

There was news today that the game may be switched to Swansea's new stadium because the FAW haven't paid their Millennium Stadium bills. Now that WOULD be a laugh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here