Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cullip/keep the faith

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
firstly I understand everyone's gutted/pissed off/annoyed about Cullip's departure...so am i! However, in an attempt to cheer myself, and the rest of you lot up. look at the team which Cullip made his debut in

Walton ,Wilder ,Campbell ,Cullip ,Crosby (McPherson ,45 ) ,Watson ,Rogers ,Rod Thomas (Armstrong ,39 ) ,Johnson (Newhouse ,74 ) ,Freeman ,Hart

and compare it with the side he captained for the final time on saturday

Kuipers ,Hinshelwood (Watson ,68 ) ,Cullip ,Butters ,Harding ,Carpenter ,Oatway ,Nicolas (Hammond ,57 ) ,Reid (Knight ,48 ) ,Virgo ,Claridge

sure we've lost him. and I know its crap. But looking at that helped put things in perspective a bit for me, especially for all those predicting doomsday

and also...our position in the equivilant time to now in our last spell in div1

23rd position with 14 points.

keep the faith:)

there isnt anything we can do about some of the huge issues engulfing our club, we can however do all we can to enjoy this season and give the club our 100% support

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the youngsters will play with less fear, Harding in particular, now DC's not going to be yelling at and abusing them?? Clutching at straws here :)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
just think. at least we've got straws to clutch at.

what with the news of the new queen tour, ive been listening to alot of their music.

I think an apt song for our mood now should be "The Show Must Go On":)

its unbelievable we are in div1 with our setup...even more unbelievable we've done it twice. there's 23 games left, 25 points from those 23 games and we'll achieve something else equally unbelievable. All we've got left is hope:)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The guy didn't want to stay so I've got no gripes about getting the best possible price for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here