Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cuffs (new crime drama set in Brighton)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its Hollyoaks-dreadful and getting worse, the only reason I watch it is to see my home town. If this was set in, say, Watford, I wouldn't give it 5 minutes.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
For anyone who knows Brighton & Hove the continuity is excruciating.
But even if it was shot in Wigan it would still be crap.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm only sticking with it in case I see my house!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Yeah I thought that too, they used Worthing Assembly Halls for the outside shot of the Magistrates Court so it's just around the corner.

Yes it was Teville Gate car park. The Court Room was Worthing Council Chamber. When they are seen running in to the Courthouse and scuffling in the corridor, , that is the Town Hall interior. The Headmaster's office was also a room in the Town Hall.

Any idea where the School is?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is all getting rather kinky. Two male cops snogging like mad,two female cops snogging,a detective at a brothel tied up in handcuffs, is that what our police are like. In Brighton?

Don't forget the black cop with a broken home and an alcoholic mum.

Every single cliche, shown in the worst light.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Yes it was Teville Gate car park. The Court Room was Worthing Council Chamber. When they are seen running in to the Courthouse and scuffling in the corridor, , that is the Town Hall interior. The Headmaster's office was also a room in the Town Hall.

Towers convent school, Upper Beeding

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Was that school boy pothead threatening to top himself by leaping off the Guildbourne centre in Worthing?

Gave this show one more chance last night. I decided all of the OB spend too much time at dukes mound.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Personally thought the car park was the one nearer the town.

Possible hunch on the school that rather weird building in Upper Beeding ?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Was that school boy pothead threatening to top himself by leaping off the Guildbourne centre in Worthing?

Used to work opposite there, and one of my colleagues saw someone do that. :-(

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Personally thought the car park was the one nearer the town.

Possible hunch on the school that rather weird building in Upper Beeding ?

I've had a look at the show on iplayer and google mapped it. It's Teville Gate by Worthing Station, or at least the bit where they get out of the car and see him sat at the top is filmed on that stretch of road. Would also fit that they used the actual car park as well looking at it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
At least last nights had endings to two of the stories, the schoolboy puff dealers and the girl that got a beating from the scumbag of a boyfriend.
No outcome to the escaped convict story, except the two officers getting a bollocking in the office from their superior, he told them to abort the car chase after his superior told him too.

I think we have got the message that the young PC likes going to the gay club now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here