Marc

Jul 6, 2003
WHOOPS got that wrong!

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
one of my relations works for them and she says it is chaotic so as long as they replace it with something sensible closing it down would seem to be a move in the right direction. It does seem to waste a lot of public money, £485 million for a computer system that does not work, tut tut, CSA procurement department.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
had lots of dealings with them and since all that money was wasted on a computer system that didnt work it was a nightmare trying to get a decent and fair answer/calculation from them. they are shit on the phone too:nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good. Quite frankly I had to set up a standing order for the ex because in Little Britain style: "Computer Says No". They just couldnt cope with the fact that I had actually overpaid. And they were just taking what they wanted when they wanted from my bank.

Plus, as per Hampden Parks comments, they would come up with all sorts of wrong calculations because the computer cant cope. Fcuk me we live in a computer age. And yes they were sh1t on the phone. :censored: :angry:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
tmls
they took so long with my calculations that i am, at present, having to pay back pay for at least 18 months. they have admitted that the reasons for their mistakes was all blamed on the new system and computer. i actually received £50 compensation for their cockup but still they cant come up with the correct price/charges that i have to pay. wayne kerrs :rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Stinky Kat said:
It does seem to waste a lot of public money, £485 million for a computer system that does not work, tut tut, CSA procurement department.

That's what happens when you get EDS to design the system - a bigger bunch of IT fuckwits you'll never find ! An ex-CEO who screwed his former employer into the ground ( Cable & Wireless ) and then manages to screw EDS share price from $78 down to $11.

AND our Government still uses them ! :shootself

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
They are complete retards

i was paying with out the csa involvement they nabbed me took 3 months to work out i should be paying what i was already paying

while the non payers are left to get away with it a f***ing joke

I also had three forms one from the local department and two from Northern Ireland and found out that 3 people where dealing with the same case how f***ing much money wasted.

It is also very harsh how they work out 20% of disposable income and thay class disposable is harsh

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Westdene Seagull said:
That's what happens when you get EDS to design the system - a bigger bunch of IT fuckwits you'll never find ! An ex-CEO who screwed his former employer into the ground ( Cable & Wireless ) and then manages to screw EDS share price from $78 down to $11.

AND our Government still uses them ! :shootself

They must offer thecheapest tender and the best beanons to look at the new kit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here