Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal shit

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I wish I could find that Palace group on facebook - 'we hate Brighton' or something like that. One of them started a 'Brighton relegation' page. Twat.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had the chance to go to the CP v QPR game today...full hospitality, access to players lounge etc etc.....

and turned it down :blush:

Did you go to watch Crawley instead ? Good job you didn't go to Smellhurst , no need to fumigate yourself when you get in :lolol:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
for the one and only time in my life - i applaud Neil Warnock. Normally he's a massive cock, but today he's ok :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...breathe...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Total shit!

HA!

Edgar Davids: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

CPFC 2010: ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..mwahahahaha

What utter,utter bellends! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...breathe...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Total shit!

HA!

Edgar Davids: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

CPFC 2010: ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..mwahahahaha

What utter,utter bellends! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!

Quality post

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you're being very unfair. Palace are a proud club which through no fault of their own has fallen upon hard times, and its bordering on TRAGIC to see them languishing once again at the arse-end of the division, following last seasons heroic last-day escape from the drop.

To have equalised in the 89th minute, only to concede again in the 93rd must have been absolutely sickening for our Croydon friends, and not in the SLIGHTEST bit hilarious, or even slightly amusing. My heart goes out to them during what must be a very difficult and traumatic time.

Still, with players of the calibre of Edgar "Lasereyes" Davids and Alex "Bone" Marrow, we can all be confident they will once again start climbing the table soon. Good luck Palace, and god bless.

xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here