Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm not a f***ing Palace fan. I'm a f***ing LFC fan. Soft twat. I don't give two shits about Crystal Palace. I watch Brighton because they're now my local team and I don't see what the f***ing issue is.

Yes. Got a problem with that? PM me. Is Simster your real name? I think not. f***ing coward.

It's FAIREY and f***ing hell wac I'm getting fed up with this board. Lower league football is so full of knobheads.

Blimey, somebody nicked your hub caps ?

Aug 26, 2011
I go to see LFC as often as I can but I cant go every week so I bought a season ticket for the local team. What is wrong with that?

No reason I should be at the front of the queue but I don't see why I cant get a ticket. It's a bigger ground than the Amex.

Makes me laugh the way people give out abuse hiding behind fake names on the internet when they aren't brave enough to use their real names or say it to my face.

Well tell us your real name mate and i'll meet you on Sat and give you some stick Fairy boy!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I'm not a f***ing Palace fan. I'm a f***ing LFC fan. Soft twat. I don't give two shits about Crystal Palace. I watch Brighton because they're now my local team and I don't see what the f***ing issue is.

Yes. Got a problem with that? PM me. Is Simster your real name? I think not. f***ing coward.

It's FAIREY and f***ing hell wac I'm getting fed up with this board. Lower league football is so full of knobheads.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

tysonreaction.gif

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It would be a beautiful moment if Brian Fairey was found to be living in Lymington!!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
A little red cross isn't all that rib tickling to be honest. :(

Don't bother hanging around for the picture to be posted. It's crap, it's not funny, it wasn't funny the first time and the kind of person who finds it funny really should take a long hard look at themselves (assuming they are an adult and they don't have learning disabilities).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don't bother hanging around for the picture to be posted. It's crap, it's not funny, it wasn't funny the first time and the kind of person who finds it funny really should take a long hard look at themselves (assuming they are an adult and they don't have learning disabilities).
What is it then?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
It's pretty much the same as the other one, with a comical twist.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
What is it then?

f*** knows how it's supposed to be funny. It's some camp black bloke and a picture of an Ikea item. You see the humour is in the fact that the first picture said 'badass' and in the second the Ikea item is called 'bladvass'.

Oh how we laughed.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Are you this hilarious at home and at work, Elephant Ninja?

And your last post doesn't even make sense. My comment was a grouchy but topical, sardonic riposte. You're getting a bit paranoid if you think that's someone trying to be a badass.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Are you this hilarious at home and at work, Elephant Ninja?

And your last post doesn't even make sense. My comment was a grouchy but topical, sardonic riposte. You're getting a bit paranoid if you think that's someone trying to be a badass.

Yes.

It does.

No I'm not.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here