Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Unlike Brighton where you go and someone has something else wrapped in foil. Brighton, full of drugs.

Although I know that Croydon schools are back I assume that you've been excluded. Haven't you got some drugs to peddle ? A sister to pimp ? a Pound Shop to loot ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I support both clubs, nowt wrong with that. I cant get up to Liverpool to watch LFC every week because I moved down South for work. What would you do if you moved to Liverpool?

I'd move back to Brighton. Immediately.

(assuming my car wasn't up on bricks already)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For future reference for those on this thread who made a genuine reply to the OP:

Brian Fairy is a PALACE fan. His team is Crystal Palace, the club from up the road who scraped 5k at crumbling Shithurst Park for a couple of league cup games earlier this season and who have probably more plastic fans in their 11k home crowds than you get in the Argos catalogue.

3.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For future reference for those on this thread who made a genuine reply to the OP:

Brian Fairy is a PALACE fan. His team is Crystal Palace, the club from up the road who scraped 5k at crumbling Shithurst Park for a couple of league cup games earlier this season and who have probably more plastic fans in their 11k home crowds than you get in the Argos catalogue.

3.jpg

How do you know this. If anything I would say he has nailed his colours to the LFC mast.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I cant get up to Liverpool to watch LFC every week because I moved down South for work. What would you do if you moved to Liverpool?

Shoot myself

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is this plebs IP address linked to another email of an existing abuser?

Incidentally, the 3 Brian Fairey's in the UK live in Essex, Herts and Derbyshire???!!

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011

I'm not a f***ing Palace fan. I'm a f***ing LFC fan. Soft twat. I don't give two shits about Crystal Palace. I watch Brighton because they're now my local team and I don't see what the f***ing issue is.

Is Fairey your real name?

Yes. Got a problem with that? PM me. Is Simster your real name? I think not. f***ing coward.

There was a clue in his name. Brian Fairey = BRIGHTON FAIRY. Oh my aching sides.

It's FAIREY and f***ing hell wac I'm getting fed up with this board. Lower league football is so full of knobheads.

I'm not a f***ing Palace fan. I'm a f***ing LFC fan. Soft twat. I don't give two shits about Crystal Palace. I watch Brighton because they're now my local team and I don't see what the f***ing issue is.

Yes. Got a problem with that? PM me. Is Simster your real name? I think not. f***ing coward.

It's FAIREY and f***ing hell wac I'm getting fed up with this board. Lower league football is so full of knobheads.

lol-he-mad.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

f*** off back to liverpool then and there will be one less. Honetly you come on here spouting all this shit then get all upset when you get some abuse for it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Like most Palace fans then. Does anyone actually bother turning up at Selhurst these days or are you all watching Liverpool on SKY on matchdays?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:flounce:

calm down, calm down :lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here