Crystal Palace

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I support both clubs, nowt wrong with that. I cant get up to Liverpool to watch LFC every week because I moved down South for work. What would you do if you moved to Liverpool?
I'd go to Albion games whenever I could.

f*** off back to Selhurst Park. 9-0.[/QUOTE]

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I support both clubs, nowt wrong with that. I cant get up to Liverpool to watch LFC every week because I moved down South for work. What would you do if you moved to Liverpool?

I moved to southport in '89 and I moved back down a few years later after realising the error of my ways, couldn't bring myself to support any team other than my own. Why do you think you should be at the front of the 18000 odd other sth's to get a palace ticket? Did you have st at withers?

Oct 6, 2010
It's pay on the gate mate, just turn up on the night with a hedgehog stew and the nice lady with the heather wrapped in tin-foil will let you in.

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
I moved to southport in '89 and I moved back down a few years later after realising the error of my ways, couldn't bring myself to support any team other than my own. Why do you think you should be at the front of the 18000 odd other sth's to get a palace ticket? Did you have st at withers?

I go to see LFC as often as I can but I cant go every week so I bought a season ticket for the local team. What is wrong with that?

No reason I should be at the front of the queue but I don't see why I cant get a ticket. It's a bigger ground than the Amex.

Makes me laugh the way people give out abuse hiding behind fake names on the internet when they aren't brave enough to use their real names or say it to my face.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I go to see LFC as often as I can but I cant go every week so I bought a season ticket for the local team. What is wrong with that?

No reason I should be at the front of the queue but I don't see why I cant get a ticket. It's a bigger ground than the Amex.

Makes me laugh the way people give out abuse hiding behind fake names on the internet when they aren't brave enough to use their real names or say it to my face.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a Liverpool fan and, because you live down here, choosing to get a season ticket at Brighton. However there will be more than 2700 fans with more loyalty points than you who want to go to Palace. Therefore, quite fairly, you won't be able to get a Palace ticket.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You're a bit precious aren't you :lol:, I've hardly "abused" you, the reason you ain't gonna get a ticket is pretty clear tbh. Selhurst must be huge if you think you can stroll up for their biggest home league game of the season and expect potg in the away end and I'm not really sure what relevance the capacity of their ground has to do with your "argument". You carry on digging yourself into that growing hole and don't let that chip on your shoulder weigh you down too much fella :wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unlike Brighton where you go and someone has something else wrapped in foil. Brighton, drug death capital of the country.
We'll let you know when Class A narcotics become available on Groupon.

Until then, I'm looking forward to singing "there's no-one there" at the hundreds of empty seats in your end on the 31st.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We'll let you know when Class A narcotics become available on Groupon.

Until then, I'm looking forward to singing "there's no-one there" at the hundreds of empty seats in your end on the 31st.

Thousands of empty seats

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You opened yourself up for the abuse when you went well its not LFC vs MUFC is it...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I just read your signature Hurst. Cant believe Davies has nine league goals!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here