Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
I've just gone online to buy tickets for the Crystal Palace game and have been told I don't have enough loyalty points? What is this all about? I've shelled out over £500 for a season ticket to watch a Championship level team, why cant I buy tickets? I know it's meant to be a derby but its not really a big one is it? It's not like it's LFC v Man Utd. I've been to away games this season (Reading and Portsmouth)

Assume it will it be pay on the gate on the day?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've just gone online to buy tickets for the Crystal Palace game and have been told I don't have enough loyalty points? What is this all about? I've shelled out over £500 for a season ticket to watch a Championship level team, why cant I buy tickets? I know it's meant to be a derby but its not really a big one is it? It's not like it's LFC v Man Utd. I've been to away games this season (Reading and Portsmouth)

Wow, errm...

Remember 17,000-odd other people have also shelled out near £500 this season. The simple maths will tell you not everyone who wants to go to this game will be able to.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Please dont be a wind up, please dont be a wind up, please dont be a wind up!!!!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Obvious troll is obvious.
f*** off.

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
Wow, errm...

Remember 17,000-odd other people have also shelled out near £500 this season. The simple maths will tell you not everyone who wants to go to this game will be able to.

Yes but not all this 17,000 people want to go to away games, do they? And a lot paid a lot less than I did for a season ticket, it's only £400 in the North Stand.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My God I hope you're on a wind up or you're going to get slaughtered for that.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes but not all this 17,000 people want to go to away games, do they? And a lot paid a lot less than I did for a season ticket, it's only £400 in the North Stand.

According to your profile you're more of a Liverpool fan than Brighton. Mug

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

I will sell you my ticket. £400??? :moo:

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
According to your profile you're more of a Liverpool fan than Brighton. Mug

I support both clubs, nowt wrong with that. I cant get up to Liverpool to watch LFC every week because I moved down South for work. What would you do if you moved to Liverpool?

Palace fan on a wind-up 'cos we're "all plastic"

f*** off back to Selhurst Park. 9-0.

D

Deleted member 18477

Charlie Sheen is 'winning'

Brian Fairey is 'fishing'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here