Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
I'm not religious either, but because I'm a little more intelligent and worldly than you, I do know the answer: it doesn't say anything about homosexuality, although it does make reference to sodomy.

So you can carry on being a mincing Nigel gayer if you like, just don't BUM anyone.

And because I am far cleverer and worldlier, I can prove that you are, of course, wrong. Let's look at the evidence:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Homosexuality is clearly condemned by the bible. Sodomy is sex with either the opposite or the same gender involving anal or oral copulation. The above quotes clearly relate to homosexuality specifically. Do your research nancy boy.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
You see you have done it now. I just laughed out loud with that first line.

Is it not funny that Palace fans take the mickey about the AMEX all of a sudden being full. YET, all Palace fans want to come and visit us this time. When you didn't sell the 750 ticket at Withdean ( so I am lead to believe ). In other words our stadium has had the same effect on your travelling support as it has had on our sleeping / part time fanbase. Amazing really what affect a decent ground can make, especially to generating income. Someone on here quoted that the club turned over 1.6 million from the one game against Doncaster, which if true is astounding. If you guys manage to get your new stadium built, I will be as concerned about you lot as Palace fans clearly are about us.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE TICKET.

Thank you :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

I see they covered your spunking club pretty well too.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Don't know whats worse,

the fact that this thread is still going or the fact that a palace fan is now quoting the bible!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Play nicely guys please :)

Think the most of us are mate, except this homophobic GBCPFC character, that seems to be able to do nothing but talk about gay people, hmmm saying that, he who shouts loudest.

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
Think the most of us are mate, except this homophobic GBCPFC character, that seems to be able to do nothing but talk about gay people, hmmm saying that, he who shouts loudest.

In which case I assume you are a gypsy? Added to that, I never said I was against homosexuality, I merely pointed out that the Bible frowned upon it, and stressed that had no effect on me, being non-religious.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sodomy is sex with either the opposite or the same gender involving anal or oral copulation.

??? How is a blow job classed as sodomy ? btw , anal AND oral is A2M

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
O.K, here is the excuse.

Using the attendance tables, 9.1% of the fans who go to our home games travel away, yet just 6.9% of your fans travel, meaning, frankly, we have a better 'quality of fan'.

I am not a religious person, but in the bible, there is a story of a rich man who gives a lot of money to charity, and a poor woman who gave a penny. Jesus said that the woman gave more, because she gave a higher percentage of her money, and it meant more to her than to the man.

Try again, these are 2009/10 figures our % was nearer to 18%, next

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In which case I assume you are a gypsy? Added to that, I never said I was against homosexuality, I merely pointed out that the Bible frowned upon it, and stressed that had no effect on me, being non-religious.

Stop trying to wind up people, you are just trolling, carry on and it's goodbye, i'm fed up with this.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
2-0 now you inbreeds!

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So it finishes 3-1 to the Albion.
Personally, I'm going 3-1 Albion and the relentless march (back up) the table continues......
Really? Care to put your money where your mouth is, because I'd like to lay that bet - or you can get 33-1 at the bookies.
So, how much do I owe you? Oh no, it looks like you didn't put your money where your mouth is after all :facepalm:

May 2, 2010
i wonder if there will be full separate threads for every single game we play this season home and away and with full attendance scrutiny, will probably put threads for our League and FA cup games as well, surprised our reserves/youth team/ Ladies and Palace Baltimore, which buy the way have proportionally the best home and away support in the whole of the USA according to the stats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
HAHAHA. Love it. LOVE IT.

Push Brighton out of the play offs. We will be looking down at you for the rest of the season :)

:rotlf:

98th minute winner in home opener sound familiar?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You lot will be exposed tomorrow.

Above you now.

Hopefully Dougie learns to use the Academy more often. Scannell, Zaha and Williams combining to set up one of the best moves since, well Parr's goal on Saturday, for the first tonight.

And it was nice for the 2nd game in a row to see the ball stay rooted to the floor for 90 minutes. Other than when Coventry had it. HOOF.

Above your tin pot outfit. Enjoy seaweed *****

xxx enjoy losing tomorrow

A team as mighty as BHA should batter the Welsh Twats.

We took 4 points off of them last season - that's right, little old Palace. Imagine if they turned you over?

Personally, I'm going 3-1 Albion and the relentless march (back up) the table continues......

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i wonder if there will be full separate threads for every single game we play this season home and away and with full attendance scrutiny, will probably put threads for our League and FA cup games as well, surprised our reserves/youth team/ Ladies and Palace Baltimore, which buy the way have proportionally the best home and away support in the whole of the USA according to the stats.
I have registered on your board to tell you to stop going on about us.

???

plus this was obviously started when you were losing, given the match you were playing and your massive reliance on home form it would have been both extremely significant and very, very funny if you had lost.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
WHat were the palace fans saying last night about us getting a wake up call tonight against Cardiff? come on super seagulls!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So it finishes 3-1 to the Albion.

So, how much do I owe you? Oh no, it looks like you didn't put your money where your mouth is after all :facepalm:

You rumbled him yesterday Trig - he really thought we'd get thumped and was looking to come back on here tonight with some sarcastic 'look i thought you'd win vs Cardiff' comment :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
WHat were the palace fans saying last night about us getting a wake up call tonight against Cardiff? come on super seagulls!

See my post above for a small selection - from only the first 5 or 6 pages :lol: mugs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here