Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
‘Re-occurring theme’

Yep

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
We're supposed to be pushing up the table according to the plans.

Then again our offseason should have let us know that wasn't going to happen.

I think that's the long term view, hence all the U23 signings 'for the future'. In the here and now I'm fully expecting another relegation scrap to be honest. Nothing this season so far has changed my mind. It's great to be lauded and applauded by many on TV and radio about the lovely football we're playing, but the same was said about Fulham 2 seasons ago, and Bournemouth last season. Look what happened to them.

I for one would be happy to see us win ugly.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Maupay has been Palace's best defender, Lamptey refuses to defend, march keeps making the wrong decision, bissouma has no strength.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think that's the long term view, hence all the U23 signings 'for the future'. In the here and now I'm fully expecting another relegation scrap to be honest. Nothing this season so far has changed my mind. It's lovely to be lauded and applauded by many on TV and radio about the lovely football we're playing, but the same was said about Fulham 2 seasons a go, and Bournemouth last season.

I for one would be happy to se us win ugly.

I’m not sure we are being lauded as such. They see through us.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Soft as shite. Like the striker problem, our constant failure to employ some hard as nuts players season after season seems to cost us again and again. ****ing sick of it. Powder puff. Green and naive. And excuse led. It’s in our club dna though. Not just th players but the fans. They’ll be out excusing yet another defeat post match. All bad luck, VAR etc. Same as against Everton, Utd, Chelsea...and completely ignoring other teams of our stature get results. Ducking hopeless trying to point this out to the same old excuse happy losers mind.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Standard 'smash and grab' from Palace. As usual for them, at home not away.

What a pissant club.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Yet another toothless performance. Ruined early by the ref but still nowhere near good enough.
I'd rather watch us play crap and take the points than have 80%+ possession and lose week after week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here