Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely agree. If you pick a style and can’t win or even draw using it, with the players at your disposal, that makes you a crap manager not the bleedin messiah some on here think he is. Only at our club would someone like Potter get such a free pass from the fans. He needs to start getting results and fast.

To turn us into a midtable team, imho, we need better quality forwards playing this system (not going to happen, TB understandably isn’t go to turn the club into a financial doping Everton/Villa), or a coach who can adapt tactics and make us bloody hard to score against. I like GP, but I hope he isn’t dogmatic in all his principles. He’s young and intelligent, I’d love to think that he’s working on nuances and making us street wise. If not, the rest of this season might just race by.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Looks like the wankpuffins are gonna win their cup final. What a commanding performance from them. Time wasting with 20 to go. What a shit team.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Haven't heard zahas name apart from the pen

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Fortunately you are almost always completely wrong about absolutely everything, so this is good news.

Such a stupid, unnecessary and nasty thing to write, even if you do disagree.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why did March not shoot on his left? **** sake why are our players trying to get it on their weaker foot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here