Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Of course there wasn’t much contact . But if you use your arms like that, you are asking for trouble.
Inexperience on lampteys part. He got succoured in by typical Palace tactics

Maybe asking for trouble, but still not anywhere near a foul IMO, or at least it shouldn't be considered so. It's incredibly lame.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No cutting edge, this game is unfortunately going to way I expected. It’s typical us, all the possession and shots without really doing anything and classic Palace, score a lucky penalty dive then put 15 players behind the ball.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Still havent seen Ryan dive the right way for a penalty

Pretty poor all round so far.

Bissouma looks ok

Riedewald Needs sorting out, far to strong in midfield for Palace, maybe Maupay cab get him.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I have said before here, that as much as I love Potters style and philosophy, we’re a bit too “nice”. No ones getting in the refs face, obviously that’s his style. No complaining, focus on your mistakes etc.

But it does make us very vulnerable to easy, convenient decisions by the officials. Hope I’m wrong.

This. We’re extremely soft.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just not quick enough of speed or thought - always let them get back into their 2 banks of 4

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Thats always been the story recently against them, we have a lot of the possession, and are about as menacing up front as a kitten knocking on a door.
We need to finish what was started from the back.
They get an innocuous penalty and they're heads are up.
We shy away.

I thought I saw Trossard name on the team sheet. Did he bother coming out of the tunnel.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Zaha complaining to the lino that he is making silly decisions. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Have you ever posted anything positive

Go back and check if it bothers you.

This has 2/3-0 Palace all over it. Sit back and soak up all we throw at em and nick em on the break. We run out of ideas when we hit opposition penalty box. Might be wise for Ryan to start practicing penalties aswell.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Maybe asking for trouble, but still not anywhere near a foul IMO, or at least it shouldn't be considered so. It's incredibly lame.

Oh yeah. Totally. But it’s one of those blame the game, not the player situations.
As soon as we didn’t score Early despite dominating, something like that was always going to happen.
Concede a goal, hard luck story.
Palace are streetwise, we are a bit green.
I fear for us now, as palace are good at stinking the place out once they’ve got a goal in the bank.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Missing Alzate badly, really not sure about White in midfield.

And Trossard has to get into the game, been anonymous.

March has been very good as per usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here