Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The hugely physical Lamptey manhandles attacker to the ground..............said nobody!

How soft and proves that even with VAR it says to dive!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That’s a blatant dive, he’s backing in, and falls backwards? How the f**k? Absolute joke.

What is the point in VAR if it does not turn over shit decisions.

Its an absolute joke. They intervene on an offside yesterday that even when frozen you couldn't see where the line should be, but don't intervene today for such an obvious mistake? Almost can't be arsed to watch this game anymore I'm so bored of football with VAR

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
5 live are amazed it was given and amazed VAR upheld it. Another utter bullshit decision. Potter now needs to train the players in making contact with defenders in the box and falling down. The game is a joke but it’s how they’re won. Hence we just need to shoot and fall over all the time. You will win games by deflections hitting hands and brushing against, then falling down. Just need to do so relentlessly.

Club fines issued for players not going down in the penalty box for the very slightest contact. Game is now a farce so we’ve got to play our part in that by cheating. Constantly.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Why do so many of our throw ins in attacking positions end up quickly back with Ryan. FFS

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Nearly finished with football.

Honestly you have a system that is supposed to correct wrong decisions.

Anyone who has played the game to a decent level would know that is nowhere near a penalty.

Then you compare the Utd foul on Connolly - had enough of it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Soft penalty, but 'Umpire's call'. I don't think VAR would have ruled it a penalty had it not been given.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I never place unusual bets, but with PL pens being handled out like confetti I went for this, the odds seemed generous.

5AFB3766-F7B1-49E7-926C-317E95F3C4EC.png

Lamptey has his arms all over the guy, it might have been soft, it might have been inconsistent, but you don’t give refs decisions to make like that I’m afraid. Let’s hope either himself or his teammates can make up for this now

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The hugely physical Lamptey manhandles attacker to the ground..............said nobody!

How soft and proves that even with VAR it says to dive!

Palace have ALWAYS been a team of diving cheats. They have won countless pens and free kicks with cheating. They'd be in trouble without it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here