Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Any signs of an awesome banner yet?
Beaky getting stick on the radio for a shite programme piece.
The senile old woman wouldn't look or sound out of place in a nursing home.

Come on!

Parish told the Eagles match day programme: “I was disappointed but not hugely surprised with his treatment at Vicarage Road, especially as Troy Deeney has previously publicly stated that his teammates take it in turns to foul him. Everyone makes tactical fouls; you can’t blame them really as they are getting away with systematic fouling to help them get a result.

“I’m not calling for him to be protected; I just want him to receive the same, fair treatment as every other player should. The yellow card cannot be rescinded, which is pretty galling given the circumstances.

“I have written to the Premier League to share my views on this particular incident, and I think with VAR, it must be possible to get a more standardised approach to bookings and also give referees the ability to rescind yellow cards that are clearly given in error.

“On another day it could have been very costly for him, and the team. Credit to Wilf for not letting it affect his performance.”

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Trossard has given the ball away three times now in 13 minutes without being under any real pressure.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Palace look there for the taking.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pat Nevin likes the look of us at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here