Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Trossard can't pass tonight (at least to an Albion player), Propper can't shoot, we are absolutely woeful in the final third - apart from that we look superb and in total control. You just know how this is going to end........

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Very frustrating we haven't created more clear cut chances despite Palaces huge double decker bus. Final third has let us down a bit.

Having said that we have been a joy to watch, again

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pretty even game so far

:whistle:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The commentator summed it up for me "Brighton have been better in every regard except the scoreline".

Positive signs, but we need to make it count.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a half!! Fantastic performance, keep going like that and we will grind them down.

And a midfield exhibition from Propper. Any young player who wants to be a midfielder needs to watch a replay of that half. His appreciation of space and passing were sublime. His body shape when he recieves the ball is also the key, a masterclass in the position.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They’ve had more players booked than shots on target, shots off target and corners put together.

1-0 win to them then.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Trossard is doing fine, good to see him on the ball so much. Yes it's not quite coming off for him at the moment, but he still looks dangerous, always has it in him.

I'm impressed by Montoya and Bissouma so far especially. Actually all of the midfield 3 are bossing it.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I must have said "nice", well to be precise "noice" about 30 times in that half.

I can't wait for:-

The Official (Propper - 6) Player Rating Thread to find out who was actually shitehouse.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
BBC Stats showing them having 31% possession. BULLSH1T... More like 20% at most

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
An almost perfect 1st half, except for the obvious. I think the stats flatter us a wee bit, we haven't really worked their keeper yet. Not properly anyway.

I still don't get VAR. A clear penalty, reviewed and not given. Mr Coady has that right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here