Athletic Bilbao
Birmingham
Spurs
£5 @15-1

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
murrey on bench........lol
Steve Evans just wished Brighton all the very best, I no i am biased, but I like the fella. (dont shout at me)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
liking the look of that, imagine now with Reyes and the other chap they got today and with KLL and Noone that is a strong strong squad. Dicker is only 4 weeks away as well.

Jeese..i forgot bout them! We have a pretty strong squad these days!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
am i the only one who gets a momentary rush of excitement whenever i see the team announced only to almost instantly realise it says 'Vincelot' not 'Vicente'?

Right you have to understand right now..........................VICENTE will never play for Brighton again.....its a fact. Time for every one to move on

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just lumping on my bets-

Brighton to win 3-1- £2.50@ 33/1
Brighton to win 2-0 + Vokes to score first- £2.50@ 75/1

Accy-
Brighton
Athletic Bilbao
Birmingham
Spurs
£5 @15-1

What odds for Paul McShane to score for the Albion? Own goal odds. 78 mins.

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It's all a bit negative on their board with the Palace team selection... Quite a negative defensive team selection for them!

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I have had a few bets on Brighton winning tonight before I saw who the referee is ,I hope I havent wasted my money,a very whistle happy young man who I have seen through Conference football to the standard he is now. Not at all impressed with him, hope I am wrong tonight!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Hope the pitch holds up to our passing style.. It may cut up quickly tonight.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Right you have to understand right now..........................VICENTE will never play for Brighton again.....its a fact. Time for every one to move on

Reluctantly I tend to agree with you, a mysterious non specific thigh/leg injury since bloody October, almost fit every other week, much as I'd love to see him play I think its unlikely and it's time to move on and forget about him. An absolute joke of a signing and I truly hope to be proved spectacularly wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here