Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Talking about Chris Hewton, Birmingham manager:facepalm:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Shame the ref F**Ked us up with that stupid spate of cards. So all in all couldn't have asked more from the lads. Great ending so with new players great finish to season beckons.???

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Haven't left them with much to shout about as we are the better side....... But they will be here sooner or later giving it the biggun!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
3 points from 6th
4 points ahead palace
Unbeaten in 2012
Still in FA cup
Premier league loan signings

Plenty to be happy about!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Gutted with that. Good to peg them back and nice to still be 4 points clear of them but the buggers have bragging rights for the season. Have to make absolutely sure that we finish a country mile ahead of them in the table to put them in no doubt as to who is the real boss. Growl!

Bragging rights to me is finishing above them, but I know what you mean, and we will. :ascarf:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Who cares about bragging rights, let's see who finishes highest come the end of the season.

I bloody do. Now I have to put up with a whole host of Nigels at work giving me the inevitable, delusional ear-ache. You can bet we'd be giving it large if we'd taken four points of them. You're right though. End product is the main thing and we're four points clear of them and carving out a tasty unbeaten run.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4 points above the Pikey Nigel SCUM

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bit disappointed not to get the win at the end but I feared the worst after their penalty at 1-0 down. Bit of pride restored. They can't come on here and gloat like last September.

It felt like a trip to the dentist to have wisdom teeth knocked out - painful at times but relieved it's over now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here