Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Crystal Palace v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Crystal Palace v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Why are you not confident? We are playing a team who are joint lowest goal scorers at home.

Irrational really, just not got a good feeling for Monday

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Bad guys 0 - Good guys 2.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Why are you not confident? We are playing a team who are joint lowest goal scorers at home.

Maybe because, despite being “ joint lowest goal scorers at home”, our home form is only one point below yours?

Our last four home games were Manchester City (3rd.), Leicester City (2nd.) Liverpool (1st.) and Bournemouth :)D)

Yours were Everton (14th.), Leicester (2nd.), Norwich (19th.), Wolves (6th.)

That’s why you shouldn’t be confident.

For once we are both supporting teams that are capable of a mid table finish. :D

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have no idea what the score will be, but, I bet the barstewards get a penalty, they always do.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
CPFC 1 BHAFC 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
With heavy heart have gone 3-1 Palace. Not at all sure that Potterball is set up to cope with the pace and diving of the one man team.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm not confident at all, they are very difficult to beat and have tightened up defensively. It's meant they don't attack as much as they would like as they only have Zaha as their creative player now that Meyer is no longer picked. They use 3 defensive midfielders to protect the back four (especially with all their injuries), so I'd happily take a point on Monday, going for a score draw 1-1. if we push too hard for a goal they can hit us on the break which is what they're best at.

Therefore CPFC 3 - 3 BHAFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here