Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace - new covered stadium

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think they plan to play under a big top, after all they'll never be short of clowns.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
"But his principal ambition for the club is to find a new site close to Selhurst Park in order to build a covered stadium which would create a better experience for fans and could be used during the week for events and conferences. It would also secure a stable revenue stream on match days and during the week. "

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As one of the owners is the founder of Churchill Insurance will there be a TV advert with someone asking the dog if Palace are doing down ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i would love to know where this mythical location for a new stadium is, which isnt in use or couldn't be used for whatever purpose the buyers Selhurst need. take a look on Google maps, its built up or parks for miles around. maybe they will build it, fittingly, next to the tip over in Mitcham :)

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
i would love to know where this mythical location for a new stadium is, which isnt in use or couldn't be used for whatever purpose the buyers Selhurst need. take a look on Google maps, its built up or parks for miles around. maybe they will build it, fittingly, next to the tip over in Mitcham :)

Or maybe it's covered because it's going to be built underground. With the sewers, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here