Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Crystal Pulis

Jan 13, 2014
Yes, preferably to your own forum.
Personally i do not give a fig that you think you have a better manager etc because i don't support your club.....which is why i post on a Brighton forum and not a Palace one.

You don't care about us yet you're posting on a Palace thread? :facepalm:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What a bizarre response. You obviously wouldn't come on here after losing 10-0 to Newport.

Finally, are you suggesting that because I suggest you're pathetic for gloating, I am glory hunter who suddenly started supporting Brighton when we got the new ground. A very odd assumption. I doubt you, or most Palace fans, would follow their team to Gillingham for two years and then watch them at a ground like Withdean for 12 years like me and thousands of Brighton fans.

The Palace response about glory hunters is pathetic. I don't talk about attendances much, but it is funny how we get significantly higher average attendances despite you being in the Premier League. But I'm sure you'll just pass it off as glory hunters rather than looking at our history of attendances.

You're still clearly seething at our victory against yourselves in the playoffs so two pieces of sound info for you :

a) You can't put words into the CPFC story in terms of what would have happened had we lost our stadium, totally hypothetical and nobody, especially a BHAFC fan can comment on what our support would be like.

b) Significantly higher home attendances? Bums on seats are roughly the same, not significantly higher. Big respect to your attendances but we're doing alright ourselves despite having an atrocious away end according to your fans (if it's so bad for your bunch once a season, why should South London locals be so loyal for 19 games?) so another pointless yet endless argument I guess.

Who knows where we'll end up come May, 5 wins from 10 under Pulis suggests we're far from beaten though and apart from a stunningly spectacular defeat at home to Fulham and a relatively comfortable defeat away to Liverpool, we've matched every team toe to toe so I'm optimistic!

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
clueless so called football , you were right in the first place, {nigels} why try and get the term pikies in use has no relevance what so ever

^^no idea what this **** is on about , watched the highlights tonight , including the low quality league your in . Pretty obvious if We go down we'll embarrass you lot again , be great to be honest..Lewis grabban turns you down , whilst we're thinking about offering BA 80 odd grand a week for 6 months...how times change !! Judas dougie about to go as well !! Happy days

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Stadia aside, we OWN YOU. Better players, better fans, better manager, better academy, greater history, £120 million in the bank compared to you losing £8 million a year, London vs a seaside resort...need I go on ??? :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you say so. Better players probably because you've gone up and better academy at the moment. I would debate better history. It was quite even until the last 15/20 years, when we had massive issues with our ground and you went into admin twice to stay in the top 2 divisions. We can certainly say we have better morals.

If you offered most people the chance to live in Croydon or Brighton, they would vote Brighton. And don't try to claim London. As a Londoner, I think the area around Selhurst/Croydon etc is a dump.

In terms of better manager, you had better tell Barcelona that they should be tracking Pulis as a future manager.

By the way, it's funny that you only registered on here in January after you had a decent run of form in December. Almost like you're a glory hunter!

Crystal Pulis

Jan 13, 2014
If you say so. Better players probably because you've gone up and better academy at the moment. I would debate better history. It was quite even until the last 15/20 years, when we had massive issues with our ground and you went into admin twice to stay in the top 2 divisions. We can certainly say we have better morals.

If you offered most people the chance to live in Croydon or Brighton, they would vote Brighton. And don't try to claim London. As a Londoner, I think the area around Selhurst/Croydon etc is a dump.

In terms of better manager, you had better tell Barcelona that they should be tracking Pulis as a future manager.

By the way, it's funny that you only registered on here in January after you had a decent run of form in December. Almost like you're a glory hunter!

Pulis > Oscar

London > Brighton

( I live in Clapham not Croydon by the way :bigwave:)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You're still clearly seething at our victory against yourselves in the playoffs so two pieces of sound info for you :

a) You can't put words into the CPFC story in terms of what would have happened had we lost our stadium, totally hypothetical and nobody, especially a BHAFC fan can comment on what our support would be like.

b) Significantly higher home attendances? Bums on seats are roughly the same, not significantly higher. Big respect to your attendances but we're doing alright ourselves despite having an atrocious away end according to your fans (if it's so bad for your bunch once a season, why should South London locals be so loyal for 19 games?) so another pointless yet endless argument I guess.

Who knows where we'll end up come May, 5 wins from 10 under Pulis suggests we're far from beaten though and apart from a stunningly spectacular defeat at home to Fulham and a relatively comfortable defeat away to Liverpool, we've matched every team toe to toe so I'm optimistic!

Okay, so we're not allowed to talk hypothetically yet, without knowing what would have happened to your support, you can go on about what ours was. The fact is you haven't had to go to Gillingham for home games for two years and played at Withdean for 12. Your comments about our support would only be justified if you could prove that Palace would do better out of the same situation.

In terms of attendances, we get 3,000 more people paying for their seats. It is irrelevant in a way but in your situation I think we'd be selling out every week.

As for the end of the season, the only thing we know for sure is if you stay up, you'll all be on here gloating and if you go down, none of you will go near NSC.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Love it when more Palace fans register on here, just adds to to the sadness that surrounds them :lolol:

Why do they do it :ffsparr:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Pulis > Oscar

London > Brighton

( I live in Clapham not Croydon by the way :bigwave:)

Number 1 remains to be seen. Pulis has more experience at the moment but Oscar may well go on to achieve more as a manager.

Number 2, it is irrelevant where you live. We're talking about where Palace are based and that is Croydon (or have you moved to Clapham).

I assume you accepted the rest of my points as you didn't answer them.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Until next season. Now do one your borin

My response obviously went right over your head. Why do you call yourself Eksman? I am sure he would be delighted to be associated with you, knowing him though I seriously doubt it.

Fanboy lol

Last edited:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Okay, so we're not allowed to talk hypothetically yet, without knowing what would have happened to your support, you can go on about what ours was. The fact is you haven't had to go to Gillingham for home games for two years and played at Withdean for 12. Your comments about our support would only be justified if you could prove that Palace would do better out of the same situation.

In terms of attendances, we get 3,000 more people paying for their seats. It is irrelevant in a way but in your situation I think we'd be selling out every week.

As for the end of the season, the only thing we know for sure is if you stay up, you'll all be on here gloating and if you go down, none of you will go near NSC.

I'll still be here, from Brighton myself so I enjoy reading about the city itself and tbf, about your club. Who knows where we'll end up come May, it's been a brilliant PL thus far which is great to see as Man Utd ran away with it last season and very little else went on to compensate.

Quite happy to agree on other parts of our extremely mini debate, those points are certainly for another time anyway!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My response obviously went right over your head. Why do you call yourself Eksman? I am sure he would be delighted to be associated with you, knowing him though I seriously doubt it.

Fanboy lol

:laugh: your post count! I seriously hope you're under 20 years old, that would make it excusable.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What a bizarre response. You obviously wouldn't come on here after losing 10-0 to Newport.

Finally, are you suggesting that because I suggest you're pathetic for gloating, I am glory hunter who suddenly started supporting Brighton when we got the new ground. A very odd assumption. I doubt you, or most Palace fans, would follow their team to Gillingham for two years and then watch them at a ground like Withdean for 12 years like me and thousands of Brighton fans.

The Palace response about glory hunters is pathetic. I don't talk about attendances much, but it is funny how we get significantly higher average attendances despite you being in the Premier League. But I'm sure you'll just pass it off as glory hunters rather than looking at our history of attendances.

We dont lose to Newport, do you?

No you have always had 20k plus attendance or a very long waiting list

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'll still be here, from Brighton myself so I enjoy reading about the city itself and tbf, about your club. Who knows where we'll end up come May, it's been a brilliant PL thus far which is great to see as Man Utd ran away with it last season and very little else went on to compensate.

Quite happy to agree on other parts of our extremely mini debate, those points are certainly for another time anyway!

From Brighton? Why would you not support your local team then? Glory hunting :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here