Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crying for bans

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Check the whole thread please, especially post number 15 in this thread, I have already asked the same question.

I did check the whole thread but seem inexorably drawn to your first post where you demand that people stop doing something and then to another post where you go on about internet warriors followed shortly by a personal attack on someone.

Call me picky but I don't think the moral high ground is yours any time soon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Everyone fancies themselves as a mod .... the ones we have are great

why the need (unless massively out of order and obvious) to squeal - and why post rather then report?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
You really are a joke trying to deny it. I can't be bothered with you anymore. *Ignore list*

What I dislike most in this world are liars.

Any mod is most welcome to go into my account and look at the history, then post the results.

I will even give them the password... ( but I know they can bypass it)

then we we see who is telling lies about PM's.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure I've ever seen people posting appealing for bans other than when someone starts a humorous thread about another user and someone pipes in with a tongue in cheek "starting a thread about another user - ban them".

What does annoy me is when people do use the 'report post' feature for a genuine reason but then proceed to instruct the moderators what they should be doing which, generally, is something like "can you just ban this person?". I don't like those emails popping into my Inbox.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OJ, bacon buttie and a mug of tea ... box!

BTW I want the next poster after me banned for stalking

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm not sure I've ever seen people posting appealing for bans other than when someone starts a humorous thread about another user and someone pipes in with a tongue in cheek "starting a thread about another user - ban them".

What does annoy me is when people do use the 'report post' feature for a genuine reason but then proceed to instruct the moderators what they should be doing which, generally, is something like "can you just ban this person?". I don't like those emails popping into my Inbox.

Contibuting to another thread about another user - ban yourself? Doh, now I've stalked myself!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is no need to call for bans is there? I can attest that if you post drivel or abuse too often you get a ban in the end, a mod will pick up on it soon enough.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well its all Bozza's fault. He needs to start a screening process.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The best strategy is to carefully avoid a ban and simply irritate people over the years, thus ending up on 99% of peoples ignore list... result: blissful anonymity.

You can say anything you like and no fucker reads it... It's awesome.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here