Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Cruelty against a young child - beggar’s belief [alleged]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not many things make me cry. Seeing the video of that poor little sod crying out in pain on the news tonight really made me sob.

Rest in peace little fella, i hope your step mother and father suffer as much as you did.

The same here, every time it’s on the news.

A small comfort to me, I take all this as a positive that the vast majority of us care, are compassionate, treat dependents with kindness.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Very sad to see that it all started after the boy and his dad moved into the woman’s house at the start of lockdown which entrapped him to cruel abuse away from anyone else’s visibility.

I dread to think how many other kids suffered horribly because lockdowns were in place.

I hope those scum bags are tortured horrifically in prison.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Absolutely disgusting. So so sad to see that poor child struggling to even move in that video. Makes me so so angry.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It beggars believe that a human can cause so much pain to another, but even more so when it’s a defenceless child. RIP little one.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Tustin - life, minimum 29 years.
Hughes - 21 years.

Well done to the judge, and for past parliaments for upping sentencing possibilities for manslaughter.

May they rot.

Let's hope someone decides to smash their heads repeatedly against a wall every single day of their sentences. See how they like it.

Last edited:

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Tragic. Poor kid.

The audio of his crying about no one loving him is heart breaking. I just can’t believe people can do that to a child. How did that poor boy even know the concept of not being loved by the age of 6?

Systemic failings as well to have let it get to where it did.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I truly hope that the inmates in their prisons are queuing up to shank the evil pieces of s**t that they undoubtable are. Rot In Hell you B*****ds

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
So sad

I had to deal with a few kids bullying etc when my lad was younger. When you met the parents ( on one occasion) you almost felt sorry for the kids doing the bullying! It's learned behaviour.

sterilisation should be part of convicted punishment. these people are a waste of oxygen and do not need to reproduce.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tragic. Poor kid.

The audio of his crying about no one loving him is heart breaking. I just can’t believe people can do that to a child. How did that poor boy even know the concept of not being loved by the age of 6?

Systemic failings as well to have let it get to where it did.

I said that in an earlier post, Arthur already knew what love was, that he was deprived of it and in his sweet voice vocalised it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Probably one of the worst cases I’ve seen. I don’t imagine they’ll be anywhere near general population in prison, so we have to hope a guard allows some gates to be left open.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Saw this on the news and I had to turn it off, just hideous people

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Probably one of the worst cases I’ve seen. I don’t imagine they’ll be anywhere near general population in prison, so we have to hope a guard allows some gates to be left open.

I worked in Winson Green prison for 3 years (helping inmates with education). there are ways and means that they can be got at.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I worked in Winson Green prison for 3 years (helping inmates with education). there are ways and means that they can be got at.

I bet that was full on, Jesus! Well done. And yeah, I don’t imagine them going unscathed for very long.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
This is awful beyond belief, it moved me to tears and left me feeling very down all day, why and how did it happen, how can people be so utterly evil?? FFS! I pray nothing like this ever happens again.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
I bet that was full on, Jesus! Well done. And yeah, I don’t imagine them going unscathed for very long.

You know what, i loved it there. i work for a company that helps adults with special needs and there were quite a number of inmates without any sort of education at all. inside the prison.

Great 3 years when it was HMP Birmingham, G4S took over, (enough said) we had to leave. Went to special measures and i believe its HMP Birmingham once again now.

They will suffer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here