Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crucial phase of the season.... the next four matches - how many points?

How many points will we get from the next 4 matches?

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 11 5.8%

Votes: 15 7.9%

Votes: 12 6.3%

Votes: 22 11.6%

Votes: 43 22.8%

Votes: 28 14.8%

Votes: 23 12.2%

Votes: 18 9.5%

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 7 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My projection was running at 40 points before Villa - it is now 38, but that includes the standard defeat at Bournemouth.

Need to win 1 of the next 2 to ease the pressure and get back on track.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We had a bad day at the office, however were still the better side on the day, and still got a point. Hopefully put that right tomorrow night.

Last season has left a lasting scar on what can happen, but I don't see us slipping into that run just yet.

Bad day at the office , most possession, better team on day blah blah blah don’t get you any points goals do .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I wouldn't go to football if I got want I wanted every week and shit my pants every time I didn't. blah blah blah blah.:wink:
Opinions innit .. but we can’t afford to have to many more off days,where are the remaining 13points assuming 38 is the magic number comming from ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Opinions innit .. but we can’t afford to have to many more off days,where are the remaining 13points assuming 38 is the magic number comming from ?

Well, that is the beauty of football. I doubt Southampton fans in the most wild of dreams imagined after losing 0-9 to Leicester, would go on a run that saw them pick up 9 points from games against Chelsea, Spurs and Leicester again, including a point at Arsenal where they were robbed in all fairness. That is 10 points from a possible 12 on any score predictor would have been 0.

So where is the magic number coming from? I don't know.:shrug:

I'll go into the next game as I always do that it will be more points added to the tally. I don't see the point in getting mired in doom and gloom.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
After Saturday's performance, I have to revise downwards.
I think it might be 3 :(

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Well, that is the beauty of football. I doubt Southampton fans in the most wild of dreams imagined after losing 0-9 to Leicester, would go on a run that saw them pick up 9 points from games against Chelsea, Spurs and Leicester again, including a point at Arsenal where they were robbed in all fairness. That is 10 points from a possible 12 on any score predictor would have been 0.

So where is the magic number coming from? I don't know.:shrug:

I'll go into the next game as I always do that it will be more points added to the tally. I don't see the point in getting mired in doom and gloom.

Saints do have Danny Ings that helps

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well it could very easily turn out to be just 1 at this stage.

We need at least 4 as a rock bottom minimum, probably more.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three points definitely well below par. Par, I reckon, would have been 6-8 for those four games.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Depressing looking back on this. Went with 4 thinking we'd get a win somewhere.

I'll be surprised if we stay up based on our performances during 2020 so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here