Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke Predicts

Was in Crawley today as our van driver didn't turn up, and went into BOC Edwards' goods in area to make a delivery. Bloody Palarse everywhere in there :censored:

Well one of the tossers had a Palarse mini flag on his office window, along with a piece of paper saying "Crystal Palace Championship winners 2005/06" And next to that was a newspaper headline saying "It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

Had to remind the arrogant bastard of their great result at the weekend. :lolol:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Brighton 2 v Reading 0
Wolves 4 v 1 Palarse

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Happy Seagull said:
Was in Crawley today as our van driver didn't turn up, and went into BOC Edwards' goods in area to make a delivery. Bloody Palarse everywhere in there :censored:

Well one of the tossers had a Palarse mini flag on his office window, along with a piece of paper saying "Crystal Palace Championship winners 2005/06" And next to that was a newspaper headline saying "It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

Had to remind the arrogant bastard of their great result at the weekend. :lolol:
We are a highly supported club. Did you happen to mention who you support.:lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Formerly Known as DEZ said:
Brighton 2 v Reading 0
Wolves 4 v 1 Palarse
Another void prediction.

So tonights the night

for my prediction to be right,

AJ will be on form to set Molineux alight.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
AJ will be on form to set Molineux alight.

Blimey, with the price of petrol now that new contract must have been good.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Blimey, with the price of petrol now that new contract must have been good.
No. He runs on gas oil at 35p per litre. I can see AJ really fireing tonight. Molineux has a wide pitch and it will give him plenty of room to cause them hassle . I may change my precition before the day is out.:D

Last edited:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Croydonbloke said:
No. He runs on gas oil at 35p per litre. I can see AJ really fireing tonight. Molineux has a wide pitch and it will give him plenty of room to cause them hassle . I may change my precition before the day is out.:D

How do you think you will do if you lose AJ??
its a genuine question as all I read from Palarse fans on here is how they seem to be totally pinning there hopes on AJ getting them up what will you do if he is out injured for 6 months????

I reckon we have more strength in depth when it comes to strikers!!:p :clap2:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
H2O said:
How do you think you will do if you lose AJ??
its a genuine question as all I read from Palarse fans on here is how they seem to be totally pinning there hopes on AJ getting them up what will you do if he is out injured for 6 months????

I reckon we have more strength in depth when it comes to strikers!!:p :clap2:
We`ll do ok. We still have Freedman and Macken who can cause problems for defences. We have young Wayne Andrews. But we are at least two strikers short of having decent back up.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I heard Macken was a complete load of McCammon against Luton? :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So when he is sold what will the call Andy Johnson FC then?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The fans of palarse will soon dissapear,not long before most of the south supports the mighty BHA:lolol:

all you need is a season in the premiership and before you know it everyone gets their coulours out:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here